Ch.39 part 1

Ch 39 part 1

Robbie's POV

"I love you Catherine. Please, look at me!"

"Robbie, we can't keep pretending that everything is ok. Its not ok! I'm sorry but we have to stop this."

9 Hours earlier

"What do you mean shes gone!" I screamed at this man nurse person.

"Shes not in her room. We searched the whole building. She left." His eyes were glazed over almost as if he was somewhere else. This nurse looked worried but it wasn't for Catherine, it was for himself because he knew that he massively screwed up.

"What kinda of hospital is this that they patients just walk right out the front door?!" Woah, I have never heard myself sound that pissed before. I mean can you blame me? Catherine's my girl, my one and only, I was scared half to death but I was putting all that sad energy into another emotion- anger.

How could these people do this? If anything happens to her...I swear to God they will regret it. I clenched my fists and before I knew what I was doing I flipped the coffee table that was placed in the middle of the waiting room. Oops.

"Mr. Kay please calm down. We have already informed the authorities."

"Calm down?! Shes missing for christs sake! Do not tell me to calm down." I say sternly before storming ouy the door.

I really had no idea where she would have gone. Why didn't she call me? I was usually the person she went to in her time of need.

Catherine's POV

I knew I couldn't walk around for much longer. The doctor said no physical movement so I shouldn't push myself to hard.

I walked into the nearest starbucks because I'm in LA and they are legit everywhere! I got in line and ordered myself a caramel frap. When its finally made I realize I don't have any money.

The guy working the cash register looked like a nice kid. Maybe I cluld just turn on my Catherine Dimanno charm and I could walk out of here with a free. Boy was a I wrong.

"I like your bracelet. Where'd you get it?" I give him a small smile and start to play with my hair.

"My girlfriend made it for me." he gave me a look. So obviously the whole flirt to get a free drink wasn't going to work. Time to gravel.

"Listen, I just got out of the hospital from a black out and I forgot my money and the best thing for me right now is the cold coffee blend." I widen my blue eyes to really make him feel pity but he instead he scoffed.

"Really? I just got out of the hospital give me a free drink." He said in his best girl voice. "Ya right, I get that excuse at least 5 times a day, now c'mon pay up." He put his hand out and waited for me to give him the momey. When I didn't react he said, "you really don't have any money?"

"Sorry."

"All right your just wasting my time. Security!" He yelled. Why di they have security in a starbucks.

"That won't be necessary sweetheart." Someone comes up behind me and hands him a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change." I saw a smirk crawling up his face and he mumbled a quick apology.

I turned around to see the last person I would ever expect. She was 5'2 and wore a green sun dress with a white sweater. Her brown hair matched her eyes and she was staring at me like I just killed half a dozen puppies.

"This is when your suppose to say thankyou." Joanna said with extra sass.

"Why did you do that?"