Ch.10

Robbie's POV

Catherine was walking towards me and Ella.

She looks.. Happy. She was walking with her friend and she was wearing a white dress and a jean jacket.

She looked good.

When she sees me and Ella her expression goes blank. Alright might as well get this over with.

"Hey Catherine."

"Hi, Robbie. This is my friend Briana."

"Of course! Nice to meet you bri" I shake her hand.

"Catherine this is Ella, Ella this is my Wendy." I noticed Catherine blushed. Ella looked annoyed.

"I'm throwing a party. Your both invited." She said

I took the flyer from here

"Ya, I'll think about it muppet."

As me and Ella walked away I took one last look back at her. I really missed her.

"You really like her." I heard Ella say.

"Ya...its just not... not permitted" I tell her truthfully, I mean she is my best friend. I have never lied to her and I'm afraid if I ever tried too, she'd probably see right threw me.

"So are you going to that party?" she asked.

"I don't know yet."

"Well just don't get your heartbroken Robbie Kay." She elbows me then takes off running.

I chase after her and throw her over my shoulder.

Catherines POV

After me and Robbie's run in while i was walking away i turned around and saw him and Ella playing. They looked like a couple. Were they together? I don't thinks so...

She was alot prettier than I imagined her to be.

I got home and crashed on the couch.

"Oh catty! Don't be sad!" Bri sat down next to me and started stroking my head.

"How does everybody know about the party so fast?" Dylan came in.

"We went to the cafe..." Bri answered for me.

"What! Catherine, i specifically told you not to. Remember what happened last time."

"She remembers Dyl!" Me and Brianna are very protective over each other.

Dylan turned and walked around the couch and saw I was depressed.

"Woah... I thinks better if i went upstairs now." He said so he wouldnt get pulled in this. See Dylan isn't very good with teenage girl drama.

While he was walking out he yelled "Logan get in here."

"What are you doing here?" Bri asked logan.

"Tyler was helping me get ready for my next audition. Now whats up with you, kittycat?" I moved my feet so he could sit down and then put them back on top of him.

"Shes beautiful." I told him

"Who?"

"Robbie's friend whose a girl. I think he really likes her. I mean why wouldn't he. She's got everthing that I have to live wothout." I hid my face in the pillow

"Catherine... stop you gorgous" logan said.

"I miss him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the masquerade party Bri made both of our dresses. I was so excited. Everyone is going to be there. People were going to know that I was back, the new and improved.

Me and Bri did are make-up together before the party. My dress was yellow and i had a light blue mask. Bri had a black dress with a pink mask. We looked killer.

The event was suit tie and logan wore a bow tie, i was so proud. We get in the car. I was looking out the window at the stars in the sky. I start to think about Robbie and that night up on his roof. I really hope he comes tonight.