Ch.19

Catherine's POV

Everyone knows about me and Joey now. I can hear them whispering. Usually I would love how they are all talking about me but now it just felt... Don't try to make me explain it alright. It just made me feel uncomfortable.

I can't believe I spent so long being obsessed over this guy. There is really nothing special about him. Don't get me wrong hes adorable and can sing but he doesn't give me butterflies.

There was this carnival and my publicist thought it would make me look good. I could participate in anything I wanted.

I helped out at bumper cars for a while then i collected tickets at the ferris wheel.

"Hey pretty girl." I hear his low british voice.

"Don't you think its about time for a break?"

Next thing I know Robbie grabs my hand and pulls me onto the ferris wheel. I couldn't help but giggle.

I was starring at him. He caught me and I looked away quickly. I glanced back and noticed he was lookinh at me. Next thing I know we just keep glancing at each other and giggling.

"Catherine."

"Yes Robbie"

"Can I give you some advice?" He smiled

"Sure." What was this about.

"Live while you can. Don't ever let anyone hold you back." He was being so sincere. Where was this coming from.

"Ok." I nodded my head.

He was so close. We were nearly at the top. I don't know what came over me.

I kissed him.

I just went for it. I jumped up and put my lips on his. Before I knew it he slid his tongue in my mouth.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

It felt so good, so right, so... familiar.

Robbie's POV

Catherine and I were nearly at the top.

I looked away for a split second and next thing I know she kissed me.

She kissed me.

This couldn't be happening. This has to be a dream.

We pull away and she looks surprised. I can't help it, I feel this goofy smile on my face. I try to stop but I couldn't, she makes me so happy.

"Can I kiss you again." I smile.

She blushes and starts to say in a british accent "Well, sir I don't-" but I cut her off with another kiss.

This was perfect. Shes my girl. I am so lucky that I found her.

All of a sudden she pushes me away.

Shes not looking at me.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Cat, you feel nothing for him. He doesn't make you happy. You don't really love him at least not in the way I love you" I say.

She looks over to me and smiles.

"You love me?" she starts to get tears in her eyes.

"More than anything in the whole world." I tell her truthfully.

"Joey..." She starts but can't finds the words to finish.

"I know. Catherine you don't really love him. You love the guy at the masquerade party. And Catherine..." I swallow the spit in my mouth. Here goes nothing. "Catherine there is something I need to tell you."

"Your him." She looks in my eyes.

I shake my head yes.

The ride ends and she runs off it. I followed her into to this tent behind the food stand. She was breathing heavy. She has back to me.

"Cat..."

She turns around, jumps into my arms and kisses me with one swift movement.

I spin her around with out breaking the kiss.

We finally break and i pull her hair back befind her eye.

"I really hoped it was you." She said.

"I knew it wasn't Joey. Its you, its always been you Robbie."

I kissed her again.

"Do you really love me?" She asks

"With all my heart." I tell her. She jumps up and gives me another kiss.

Our eyes meet "I love you too" she whispers.

I kiss her again and again. Honestly I lost track. We were just smilin at each other and giggling cause we were so happy.

"So much for that whole being friends thing, huh?" i say. She giggles and says

"We both knew that wasn't possible." She kisses me again.

I wrap my arms around her. And start to kiss her neck.

"I love you Catherine Dimmano."

"I love you Robbie kay"

"Never let me go." I whisper.

"You heard that?" she blushes

"Never let me go." I whisper again.

All of a sudden my worst nightmare happens- somebody walks in and all I hear is a fake cough before Catherine pushes me away.