Ch.31

Robbie's POV

I threw on some jeans and a dark red waffle shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. I liked what I was wearing but would she? I never really cared about what other people thought of me intil Catherine.

I want to make her happy. I look at my red shirt and change it to a navy blue one. Cat hates the color red, reminds her of blood. Well kinda her fault for watching all those vampire shows.

I run down stairs and see my mum and Cat baking. Cat had flour all over clothes and alittle bit on her forehead. She had her hair pulled back into a a messy bun and was wearing one of my sisters aprins.

I like how she is spending time with mum. Her opinion is the one I value most in my family.

I step into the kitchen so I'm in their line of view, after my mom walks out to go borrow some eggs or sugar or something from the neighbors. I hear the front door close behind me, leaving us alone.

"Hey Casper, almost ready to go?" i smile at Catherine.

"Did you just refer to me as casper the friendly ghost?" She narrowed her eyes.

"What are going to do about it?" I say standing up straight. We go into a stare down. Neither one of us wants to be the one who laughs first.

I start to move slowly towards her. She stands her ground determined.

When i get about a foot away from her I see a measuring cup filled to the top with cooking oil. I smirk and pick it up.

Catherine starts to back away cowering in fear "Robbie, please, think about whatcha doing."

I knew this would stain her clothes and well... I'm a teenage boy, I was dying to see her face when I pour it on her.

I look up into her eyes. Big Mistake. I reluctantly put the measuring cup down after seeing her big fearful eyes.

Thats the one problem with finding someone you care about, you can't help but want them to be happy all the time.

I open my arms and say "C'mon ghost girl, I still haven't got my daily dosage of Dimanno yet."

She gives me a look and I put my arms up in surrounder. She gives me a timid look and I decided that I wasn't going to pull anything on her. She walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her.

There is a few moments of silence before I feel something running down my back.

Oh no she didn't!

I push out of my arms and she has this sinical look plastered on her face.

"But..." i started

"I'm an actress remember." She winks at me then runs the other direction and goes to the ground.

I grab a bowl of caramel filling and hit the ground.

We're both crawling around the kitchen counter, hiding from each other.

I glance one way the coast is clear. I turn my head to see the other way and see her looking the other direction, probably for me.

I go up behind her silently and let the caremel drip out of the bowl and onto her hair.

She turns around with wide eyes. "My hair...ROBBIE! You don't go after a girl's hair!"

She lunges at me and pins me down. Shes straddling me and I have to admit she was pretty hot sitting on top of me.

She frantically reaches for the top of the counter and grabs something.

When she realizes what it is an evil glint goes in her eyes. It was an egg.