Ch.3

Catherine's POV

The next day at work I was avoiding him. I had a scene with Jared, who plays Henry and I hung out with him afterwards.

Hes like 13 and we were making these slutty brownies, you know the oreos brownie chocolate chip cookie mix thing. Whatevs.

But we were having a blast. I sat there in the kitchen at the studio with Jared just eating the leftover batter when Colin (Hook) and Robbie walk by.

"Hey princess save me one?!" Colin called

"Please she'll eatem all before any of us get the chance" Jared joked.

I bursted out laughing "Its funny cause its true" I smiled at them.

Robbie just looked at me and kept walking with Colin. After he walked away I let out a deep sigh forgetting jared was still there with me

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Ya. Why wouldn't I be."

"Nevermind...so my birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I know we just met but do you wanna come?" He said changing the subject.

"Yeah, Jared that'll be great" I gave him a small smile

"Sweet! My old sister is really into the 90s and she get this, she rented out a rollerskating rink."

"Wow" I don't know how to skate. I mean when I was young I used to iceskate with my dad, but nothing serious. I cant back out now. I told Jared I had to go get ready for my scene, which wasnt for a few hours.

I just sat in Emilie's trailer, since I don't have my own yet and kept going over my lines to make sure my British accent didn't sound totally fake.

Then I heard a knock at the door. I open it to see the perfect face of the boy I knew I couldn't have.

"Are you mad at me?"

"What. The real question is are you mad at me?" I looked him in the eye.

"Why would I be mad at you?" He said with that half smile of his.

He had changed out of his Pan clothes and was wearing jeans and a long sleeved white shirt.

"I dont know..."

"Well are you mad at me? You know for cutting our fun night short." When he put it that way in his sweet accent, all of my anger just vanished.

"No." I told him

"Well then why am i still standing out here? I mean I brought food." He says holding up two bags of chips.

I laughed at his pathetic way of him trying to get me to invite him in.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the trailer.

We watched the first two Halloweentown movies (its October at this point) on my laptop.

We were sorta cuddling, we were sitting on the couch with out feet up on the table and the laptop was on my lap. He made it seem so casual when he put his arm around my me, so I trying my best not to be awkward put a blanket over us.

During the second one I kinda might have fallen asleep. Hey don't blame me! We all know the sequel is never as good as the original.

I woke up to Ginnifer (who plays Snow) and Emilie talking. My head was on Robbie's shoulder. He must have fallen asleep too because his head was on mine. They looked at us and didn't say anything.

Finally Robbie sat up straight and stretched his arms. "Sorry, we fell asleep."

I was bummed he moved, I could've stayed like that all day.

"Catherine, your being called to hair and make up" Ginny said.

"Right." I got up.

"You guys got crumbs everywhere!" Emilie complained

"It was her fault" Robbie pointed at me.

My draw dropped open and I threw a pillow at him "No it wasnt!"

He started tickling me then pinned me on to the couch "fine it was me!" I yelled so he'd stop.

He gave me that smug look of satisfaction and held out is hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up.

Emilie looking at all the crumbs and said "That's it! I am calling and you are getting your own trailer." I gave her a huge smile.

Robbie's phone rang and he smiled "my sister Camilla is calling."

He nodded at the girls then he looked at me and with that look "See you later lov." And he walked out of the trailer.

I couldnt help but smile and blush like crazy.

"He called you love" Ginny said totally shipping us.

"Does he know your not aloud to date co-stars" Emilie asked

"No..."

"Ahhhh.... What! Tell me everything" Ginny said fangirling

"I can't there is nothing to talk about. Anyway, I'm already late for hair and make-up." I have to be cool. I can't risk falling in love with him or even worse, him falling for me.