Ch.26

Catherine's POV

They had me stay in the hospital for a whole week for observation. Just there way of getting more money out of me.

But honestly a whole week! I had to put my entire life on hold.

Bri, Dylan, and Tyler flew in and they haven't left. I love having to big brother figures looking after me.

Bri has seemed really different. I mean shes the same bubbly, friendly, exciting Bri she has always been but I don't know, I can't shake the feeling that somethings up with her. Shes been very closed off.

Bri said Logan came with her but he didn't come to see me. What the hell. This is the time when I need my friends most. How could he do this to me?

Robbie hasn't left my side. Everytime I wake up hes there. My heart aches at the sight of him looking at me with worry in his eyes.

I hate that I'm making him all stressed out. I don't want him to suffer because I am.

He was called back to set a few times but he refused to go.

Once I forced him to leave so that he could take a shower. I told him that he couldn't kiss me intil he bathed. He reluctantly left but he was back within the hour.

Blake and I were talking.

"How are you feelling?" she asked while stroking my head.

"Fine." I loved Blake. Shes tall and beautiful and an AMAZING actress. I want to be like her when I grow up.

She groaned in pain. I looked at her with concern. She was 7 months pregnant. God she shouldn't have flown out here for silly old me.

"That boy..." she gave me an insinuating smirk.

"Robbie." I can't help but smile when I say his name.

"Robbie, he really seems to care about you." I feel my cheeks heat and become red

"We're not together!" i blurt out

"Sure... Cat, I know you and I know when you see something you like you have to have it." She smiled seeing right through me.

"Love."

"Uh?" she asked

"You said when i see something I like I have to have it but its something i love." I started blushing again.

Blake let out a little scream scaring me. I thought it had something to do with the baby.

"Dylan! get in here!" She screamed

"Whats up?" dylan said entering

"Catherines in Love!" she smiled.

"In love?" Tyler sticks his head in the doorway.

"Whose the lucky guy?" Dylan smiled

"Stop it." I tell them and turn back and scream into my pillow. I hear everyone laughing.

Robbie comes in concerned.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

He had his back to Blake, Dylan, and Tyler. Blake did this weird gesture with her eyebrows.

"Him?" dylan mouthed

Blake starting jumping around and nodding her head. Tyler goes up behind Robbie and traces a heart around his head with his finger.

I was starring daggers at them.

The boys started making kissy faces and then Blake led them out.

"What just happened.?" He asked me.

I giggle and roll my eyes

"I don't have a clue."

He starts to walk over to me with his hands raised "I'm clean, I promise!"

He comes over and sits on the bed. I lift myself up just alittle so I could put my head on his chest.

"We might have some new additions to the Ratherine fanclub." I told him

"Cat we said we weren't going to tell many people. I'm not letting you lose your contract because of me." He said sternly tightening his grip around me.

"I'm sorry." I said

"Baby, its ok just no more. promise?"

I turned around and kissed his nose "cross my heart hope to die."

He laughed at me. "Now to move on to more serious topics." He said "Ratherine? really? i was thinking more of a Crobbie or a Crabbie." I bursted out laughing.

The door opens and I see Trevor walk in. The boy who saved my life. I got this weird feelinh in the center of my stomache.

Robbie's POV

Me and Cat were laughing on the bed when that superman walks in. He had a backpack on a hockey jersey.

He came in and looked surprise to see me. I mean c'mon shes my girlfriend not his. If anyone should be surprised its me. What was he still doing here?

"How was school?" Catherine asked all innocently.

"Its school Catt." He shrugged while putting down his bag and coming over to hug her.

When Cat lifted her head of my chest I felt this sudden chill-a void.

Trevor sees me glaring at him and he takes a step back

"Wait so are you two together?"

I opened my mouth to proudly shove it in his face that we were a couple but Catherine cut me off.

"No. Robbie's just a really special person in my life." She gives me a small smile and squeezes my hand.

I know I was the one who told her not to tell anymore people but C'MON! This was so unfair. She went on and on about how great I am but I kinda zoned her out. The only thing I wanted to hear coming out of her mouth was, "yes trevor we're in love so backoff!"