Ch.33

Catherine's POV

The past week has been great. Hanging with Robbie and his friends in Houston was the best thing for me.

I felt good to be treated like a normal kid and not so much an actress who had a stroke.

None of the kids looked at me like I could break down and die at any second like some beat up old car.

Both me and Robbie are off Once Upon A Time for the time being. We might get called back for some flashback scenes but thats it.

Robbie did mention how he wanted to finish out his senior year in his old school and I'm home schooled, so I can pretty much study anywhere.

Robbie and I went out for a walk.

Picture this, us standing on a huge grassy hill. In one direction you can see hills rolling for miles and the stars in the sky glistening but in the other direction there is a huge highway with cars racing by, their lights bright in the night time.

I sat down next to Robbie just starring at the hills. I was sitting up on my elbows just admiring the beauty.

Me and Robbie were silent but it wasn't an awkward silence. We had been through so much together nothing could ever be awkward. It was more of a comforting understanding quetiness that filled up the night.

I knew we had to talk about things. We had officially been together for a little bit over a month but hanging out for like 2 months before that. It felt longer though. Like I have known him my whole life.

Now that were both off the show we would be seeing less of each other. Not if have anything to say about it.

I grab his hand. He can sense my nerves raising in my body.

"Hey, nothings going to change." He said looking me in the eye. His green eyes sent chills down my spine.

"Robbie..."

"You're my girl and always will be mine. Like it or not." I could see the smirk grow on his face through the darkness.

"I need to go back to LA. I need to see Dylan, and Tyler, and I really need to talk to Bri. I'm an actress out of work and my parents won't like not having their bank accounts constantly being filled and..."

"What is it?" he gave me worried eyes. His hand was tracing down my spine trying to calm me down but whenever he touches me my heart starts to race.

"Its stupid. Its just. You know that book series I was telling you about."

"About the half bird kids?"

"Yup, Maximum Ride. Well I haven't told anyone this but... Every since I read the first chapter I felt a deep connection to her character." I took a deep breathe organizing my thoughts. "And well there making it into a movie. Several actually because its a series."

"Ok?" Robbie was curious what this had to do with us.

"Well, I got a call last night. They want me to come in a read for max. Robbie I got the audition." I kept a straight face waiting for his reaction.

He was silent for a few moments and then jumped up which startled me.

"Cat! This is incredible, you couldn't shut up about those books." He grabs me hands and pulls me onto my feet.

"We are going to fly back to LA tomarrow and get you ready for that audition. Then you are going to nail it and get to travel all around the world filming! Cat I'm so proud of you" he exclaimed. I picked me off the ground and spun me around.