Ch.11

Catherine's POV

The party.

My party.

Our party

It was perfect.

I went for a carnival atmosphere. An up scale mixture of VIPs and celebs' but the fun part you don't who was who because everyone was wearing masks.

I got a DJ and circus perfomers, not to mention fortune tellers. Hanging from the ceiling I got a few sky dancers.

There was smoke and neon everywhere. There was a stage where the latest videos were playing and professionial dancers. The latest pop music was playing.

I wanted people to feel like anything could happen here.

"I have no idea how you pulled this off." Tyler said shaking his head in amazement. He gave me a hug and thanked me.

The place was jammed pack.

"Ok, I'm glad you got this place filled but no more going into the cafe and anouncing it to the world." dyaln said with a concerned look.

"Got it Dyl! Now its a party, go have fun"

I was goimg around making sure everything was in order for half the night. No sign of Robbie anywhere. I guess it was my fault coming up with the whole masquerade idea.

Robbie's POV

At the last second I decided to go to her party and wow am I glad i did. i have never seen anything like this before. It was awesome.

Bri tweeted a pic of her Catherine so I knew what she looked like.

When i saw her... Oh my god she looked stunning. I couldn't believe I let her slip away.

It didn't look like she was trying to get into the social scene, she was just trying to make sure everything was going perfect.

She looking around for someone.

Me?

I go up to her. She looks right at me and her expression doesn't change at all.

She didn't recognize me.

I mean I wouldn't have recognized her either if it wasn't for the picture.

The whole night all i said was

"Would you like to dance?"

She looked inclined to answer, like she was saving herself for someone else.

"Dance with him." Bri came in "the party is a hit! You've been working so hard. It's your turn to have some fun."

Catherine smiled at me and i smiled back.

"I mean if you don't dance with him, then i will!" bri pushes Catherine into me. I catch and lead her onto the dance floor.

We never spoke. we just danced and enjoyed each other's company.

We danced for a while, i spun her around sometimes and she would dace up against me.

She gave me that smile. I couldn't take it anymore.

I swooped my head in, grabbed her face and kissed her. I kissed her with everything I had.

It felt like forever.

When we broke away, her face was priceless. She was surpised but in a good way.

I leaned in a gave her one last kiss.

Then i started to walk away but she grabbed my hand "Where are you going?"

"Intil next time." then i wink at her.

Catherine POV

This guy asked me to dance. He was a little bit taller than me with brown hair.

Bri kinda forced me into it, i wanted to go find Robbie. But once we started dancing, it was magic.

I had never like this before, this complete stranger had this sparkle in his green eyes and gave me butterflies in my stomache.

He did something unexpected..he kissed me.

Usually I'm not that girl who makes out with strangers at a party but he was different. For some strange reason it felt like i knew him.

We were like making out in the middle of the dance floor for like 10 minutes.

When he broke away he left. All he said was "intil next time."

What is that suppose to mean! I dont even know his name... or what his face looks like. That night changed me. I couldn't think about any other person besides my mystery man.