Ch.16

Catherine's POV

I decided to let him go.

Ok don't get me wrong I don't want to loose him,I just don't want him missing out on anything because of me.

I was walking along the beach. No one was there cause its like 50 degress out and november.

I was wearing just some yoga pants and swetshirt with my converse. I sat down and admired the view.

I love the ocean. I mean i would never go deep sea diving or anything extreme, i mean c'mon people sharks of freaking scary. But just the sound of it and the way it gets so calm before a ginormous wave comes.

I sat there taking in the fresh air when someone come up behind me and sits.

Assuming it was Robbie I lean back against his chest. Then he wrapped his arms around me and started stroking my head. Something didn't feel right.

Yes something was most definately wrong.

I slowly look down at his wrists. Thats when I saw it. The bracelet.

I spent a good 3 days making that bracelet and trying my best to spell out his name in string.

It was for our 4 month aniversary.

I tried to get free but he was too strong.

"You always have to go and ruin a perfect moment." He chuckled.

"Let me go Joey!" I was irritated.

He loosened his arms just enough so I could turn around and look him in the eye. His eyes were filled with hurt.

"And here I thought we were making progress." He said.

I gave him a confused look.

"You invited me to your stupid party. I still think about that night..." He trailed off "it was incredible. I never got a chance to say thankyou. I'm pretty sure it was the best night of my life."

Then it hit me.

OH.MY.GOD

"It was you."

"Its always been me Cat." He looked me in the eyes.

I mean out of all the people I thought it could be... I never imagined it being Joey.

He broke my heart so badly. I never wanted to speak to him again but here I was not knowing that I fell in love with him all over again.

I leaned in and hugged him. At first he was a little surprised but he adjusted quickly. It felt so normal being in his arms. I mean its not like I got butterflies or anything its just how my head fits right under is ear in his neck.

It felt right.

"Your the old you. I missed you so much Catherine." His grip on me tightening.

"Be mine again." He whispered.

I was so happy he said that. I had finally found my mystery man but for reason the second I was about to answer, Robbie popped in my head.

It was the first day we met in that icecream shop. He was chasing me around and he was covered in whip cream because I wouldn't let him kiss me. Robbie was throwing gummy worms at me and it was the first time he called me 'lov'.

I got butterflies in my stomache but I had to push him away. My mystery man finally turns up after a month of day dreaming about him and I have already told Robbie to go have fun.

So what was stopping me from saying yes.

"I thought you'd never ask." I smiled