Ch.22

Robbie's POV

It was time to go back. I mean ya I'm going to miss LA but I love filming Once Upon A Time.

Its the first day back on set. I'm chilling with Colin who plays Hook in the green room.

"So mate did you tell her?" Colin was the only one who knew I was Catherine's mystery man. Well I never actually told him he kinda figured it out.

"Ya..."

"And?" he urged me to go on.

"We tried it out and it wasn't a good fit. No hard feeling though." I tell him.

"Good for you mate." He taps me on the shoulder then heads to set.

Catherine's POV

I get onto set around mid-day. Emilie finally talked the crew into giving me my own trailer. I was pumped.

I thought about Robbie on my way to my new trailer. Uggh I missed him so much. Its not even normal how much a think about him.

I open the door and I immediately get grabbed from someone behind.

He grabs my hips and pins me up against the wall. I look into those beautiful green eyes and smile.

"Its been almost 12 hours since I last kissed you." He says in his cute british accent.

"No one saw you come in here right?" I asked him, not wanting to get caught.

"Don't worry Lov, coast is clear." And with that he swoops his hand in and kisses me.

His hand is running up and down my spine giving me goosebumps. He pulls me close and I place one hand on the back of his head, tugging on his hair slightly. I knew that would drive him crazy.

He stops kissing me and looks into my eyes. "You're so beautiful Catherine."

He says making me blush a deep red.

"Aww are you blushing?"

"Stop giving me compliments thats aren't true!" I push him.

"Are you kidding? Cat, I have never seen a girl more perfect." I start to blush again so I turn away.

"Did I make you blush again?" He grabs my waste and turns me around so he can see.

"Robbie Kay! Knock it off" I escape his grasp and run away.

I open the fridge. I gasp.

"What?!" He comes over to see what all the fuss is about.

"Its empty..." I say looking at him.

He bursts out laughing. He was still in his peter pan clothes and he looked mighty fine.

I use every oportunity I can to make him laugh. His laugh lights up my whole world.

Robbie grabs his backpack from the corner and says "Don't worry. I bought you twizzlers just in case. I know you can't watch a movie without them."

"But we're not watching a movie."

"Ohh, if only one of us ordered all three santa clause movies, because they no that the other is obsessed with christmas." He smirked and held up three discs.

"You know me so well."

"I know. Now we can watch the first before you get called to hair and make-up." He comes over and gives me sweet small kiss.

"Sounds perfect" I whisper.

We sat down. I filled my trailer with YOGIBOS. There these been bag type things, there so fun! I turned one over so it was a couch.

Robbie laid the laptop on his lap and laud my head on his chest.

He put his arm over me and say "never let me go Robbie Kay."

He smiles "never cat."

We were watching the movie and like half in it Robbie started to kiss my neck.

"Ro-Robbie, your missing the movie."

" I got bored." He whisperred against my neck. "Besides your way more interesting than any movie."

In one movement he takes the laptop and places it on the table then quickly moves us so hes on top of me.

He kisses me and things start to heat up fast. I help him pull his jacket off. He slips his tongue in my mouth. Hes such a good kisser.

He stops for a second and our eyes connect. "I love you." I say.

He gives me the look. You know the look he gives me that no one else has ever given me before. Well ya he gave that one.

Before I knew it, he pulls my shirt up a little and shirt and starts to kiss my stomache.

All of sudden I realize what direction this was going. I grab his hands and push him away.

I sit up and we were still breathing heavy. We're sitting on opposite ends of the couch.

"Hey,hey." He starts to inch towars me. "I know, I know." He says in a gentle voice. "Your not ready. I can wait." He kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry." I couldn't look him in the eye.

He grabs my face and says "hey, I love you."

"I love you too." I give him a small kiss.

"I better get goin before people start to look for me." He frowns

"Go. I'll see you soon boyfriend."

A huge smile appears on his face "see ya later girlfriend."