Ch.24

Robbie's POV

Now that I think about it, it was just a normal moment.

I was sitting at the breakfast place where me and Catherine had first met. Just memorizing my lines and waiting for the waitress to bring me some more apple juice.

It was just an ordinary moment in time that probably when I'm like 80 and I'm looking back over my life this moment wouldn't even cross my mind.

It was just an simple plan afternoon and it all changed with one phone call.

Ella had called me like 50 times. I was ignoring her calls. I wasn't mad at her, I just hated how she was getting in bewteen me and Cat. I didn't feel like picking up.

After about the 100 millionth time, I answered the phone to tell her to stop calling.

"What?!" i answer in kind of a meaner tone than I wanted. On the other side of the phone I hear quick breathes and worried panting "Ella whats wrong?"

"Is she with you?"

"Catherine? No I haven't seen her since yesterday when she left my trailer." I tell her. I hear her start to panic on the other side.

"No one can find her."

"What do you mean no one can find her?" I say in a stern force "Ella what happened?"

"I don't know. She's not answering her phone to anyone and she didn't show up for her scene this morning. Robbie what if something bad has happened to her." She starts to cry. Ella is a very passionate person and although she barely knew Catherine she cares about her.

I don't even bother trying to comfort her. I couldn't even calm myslef down. I mumbled somethings about staying where she is and hung up the phone.

I through twenty bucks on the counter and ran out.

I hop in my car and go to all the places I can think of. Catherine doesn't know to many places in Vancouver. She could be lost.

While I'm drivig all the horrible ideas pop into my head. What if shes hurt. What if she abducted. The possiblities were endless.

I can't stop blowing up her phone. Its dead, so maybe she just forgot to charge it. Its the only good option at this point.

Breathe, Robbie, she's fine.

My phone rings and grab as fast as I can. Its someone who I am not expecting. Bri.

"Hello?" I answer it but instead of hearing Bri I hear a guys voice.

"Robbie? Its Joey."

"What do you want?" Just the sound of his voice makes my blood boil.

"Catherines not answering her phone and Bri is having a mental break down." He tells me

"Why are you with Bri" this was just gettin weirder by the second.

"Not important, wheres Cat?" He asks fiercely.

"I.DONT.KNOW. Now instead of wasting my time talking to you I'm going to be a man about it and go out looking for her." I hate Joey.

I hang up on and speed faster down the road. Where is she?

I stop at the icecream shop. It was kind of the spot where I first realized I liked her.

I walked around intently remembering the scenes from that night.

She was stuffing her face with icecream in all her food loving glory and she looked so cute with hot fudge all over her face.

I remebering wiping it off her with and we almost had our first kiss.

My heart starts to hurt. I need to find her. Shes my world. She is the only reason why I haven't died of complete lonliness. Shes my girl and no one elses.

Catherine's POV

I was walkin down the street. It was around 2 am in the morning. I hadn't been getting much sleep lately. Usually I am up late memorizing lines or my thoughts won't shut up. There usually screaming about Robbie or my friends or my manager or my parents.. But ya mostly about Robbie.

I couldn't sleep I thought alittle fresh air would do me good.

I shouldn't have stormed out of Robbie's trailer when Ella got there.

Ok maybe i was alittle bit jealous but can you blame me?!

I over reacted and I really want things to work out with Robbie so I shouldn't be such a baby. I have to make friends with his friends no matter how pretty they are.

My head was spinning from the lack of oxygen going to my brain. I hadn't slept in over 72 hours but I mean could you blame me I have alot to think about.

My knees start to go week. I fall to the pavement and roll over on my back.

What was happening to me?

It felt like my head was going to explode.

I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

Get up Catherine! You can't just roll over and die in the middle of side walk in Vancouver.

Think about the press they would have a fit. I have to get up, for Bri, for Logan, for Dylan and Tyler, and especially for Robbie. I have to save myself for him.

I try to get up but I just fall back down. This time my head hit the ground hard. I touched my head and felt blood.

My eyes were starting to close. The last image i see is a boots. Someones big black boots standing right in front of me.

I was defenseless and weak. I was scared as hell.

I stopped fighting it and let the my eyes close.

I don't want to die.

Hey! I know its been a week since i last posted and I'm sorry. This week has been like hell for me and I apoligize for making you all wait. Ok well I hope you like the story. I have alot of ideas Im excited to show you all.