Ch.21

Robbie's POV

This girl about 5"2 walked in on me an Cat. She was pretty but wore alot of make up which kinda ruined it for me. She had blonde thick hair and she was wearing leggings and jean shorts. I remember Cat telling me one time she would never be caught dead in that.

At first when Catherine pushed me away, she looked... scared. Like her whole world was about to come crashing down. But once she saw who it was, I noticed her jaw tighten and give this girl the death glare.

I would hate to be her right now.

"Joanna, long time no see." Catherine said it in a voice I've never heard before. "I almost didn't recognize you dry!"

The girls looked pissed off

"I got a part in the hobbit. I had to leave and film in Europe." Joanna said.

"Aww, Jo are you trying to make me jealous? Thats so cute. Did you get a part as a dwarf?" Catherine had this mischevious smile on her. Not gonna lie it was hot as hell.

I heard Joanna gulp and then a creepy smile appeared on her face "I thought you were dating Joey?"

Catherine's face went a deadly pale.

"I don't know what you thought you saw Jo-anna" she emphasized on the anna and started walking up to her "but nobody is going to believe you over me." Catherine is 5"9 so this girl really didn't stand a chance.

"Wanna bet?" Joanna whisperred.

She tried to make a mad dash for it but Catherine tackled her. Next thing I know they're rolling around on the dirt and pulling each others hair.

Catherine ended up biting the girl and I smirked. She would do that.

I walk over and try to break them apart but then other people started to show up- with there phones that have cameras. Then the paparazzi.

How did they find us. Honestly its probably a good thing that Joanna came when she did or me and Catherine making out would have been front page news on the tabloits.

Finally two big security guys seperate them. I was about to walk over and see if Cat was alright but out of the corner of my eye I see mr. pretty boy himself.

Catherine runs over and grabs his arm. She pulls him into the photobooth before anyone can see.

About 20 seconds later Joey storms out and comes right at me.

Next thing I know he punches me in the left eye.

Catherine's POV

Joanna is the one person in the world I hate with every ounce of my body. I used to think that my mission in life was to make her life a living hell but ever since I met Robbie, well she has completely been off my radar.

Frankly when I first saw her I was taken aback by it. This girl who I hadn't thought about in 2 months was about to ruin my reputation.

No way was gonna let that happen. I tackled her and started beating the crap out of her.

When we finally were broken apart I saw Joey.

I had to talk to him before anyone else. I grabbed his arm and lead him into the photobooth.

"Well hello to you too" he leans into give me a kiss.

"It wasn't you the night of the party, was it?" i say in a harsh tone.

His eyes shoot open and he says "Who told you? Your british friend?!"

"You lied to me!"

"This is suppose to be our second chance!" he grabs both of my hands trying to keep us together.

"I love him." I say with tears filling in my eyes.

He marches out and goes right for Robbie.

He punches him in the face but Robbie gets up and starts pounding on him. I never really noticed but Robbie has really nice muscles.

Two guys pulled Robbie off of Joey.

"It was our second chance!" Someone was holding Joey back "you ruined us." He says pointing to Robbie.

"Please, she never loved you." Robbie says giving Joey his one of kind smirk.

"Your gonna leave her alone and never ever try to pull a trick like that again. You hear?" Robbie goes over and grabs Joey by his color then pushes him down to the ground.

Is it bad that I was so turned on. I bit my lip and had a worried look on my face.

Robbie walks over to me and puts his arm around my waste "what happened to never let me go." He whispered in my ear. I giggled.

We walk swiftly away from this scene and into his car.

Robbie drives me back to his house which was legit down the street.

He gets out, opens my door, and pulls me out of the car. Before I even got a chance to grasp what was going on he slammed me up against the car and started kissing me.

"Finally all mine." He whispers about 3 minutes.

I smile and he knows I'm giving him permission to do what he wants with me.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He sits me up on the hood of his car and I start to lat down.

Are lips never loosing contact.

He jumps up a little to get a better angle and the car alarm goes off.

I open my eyes and see Robbie's annoyed face. He obviously didn't want to stop.

I give him a sweet smile as he pressed the button to make it stop.

He turns around and I jump on his back.

"You were so hot back that there." I whisper in his ear.

"And you, lov. I can't believe you actually bit her!" We laughed.

He unlocked the door to his sister's house and he let me go on the couch. I was laying there looking up at him.

He swooped his head in and kissed me. He was on top of me. His strong arms wrap around me and I place my hands on his neck.

He pulled me close. I flipped us around so I was straddling him.

"Easy, muppet." He said in between kisses.

I stop and smile at him. I didn't care about rules or how i was probably going to be known as cheater from now on. All I cared about was him. After all this time. I finally felt satisfied.

He flips us back over and starts kissing my neck. He gives me these small gentle kisses. He was driving me crazy. Everytime he kissed me I could feel the mark he was leaving behind.

We heard his front door open and he quickly hops of me. I sit up staight and Robbie sits down next to me.

Camilla walks in and just looks at us. My hair was a mess and I could feel that my cheeks were red. She just gives us a look, it was kinda like she was approving.

She sighed and said "Well its about time."

Robbie smiled and looked down at the ground. Running his hands threw his hair.

"Oh but Catherine your probably gonna have some trouble covering that up." Camilla smiled as she walked out of the room.

I look down to notice the trail of hickeyes Robbie gave me. I put my hand on them.

"I did a good job." Robbie says examining his work.

I push him and we both started laughing. This day would never be one I would ever forget.