Ch.2

Catherine's POV

We had our first scene together and it was exhilarating. Peter is the villain, and even though during the whole scene he was cruel to Wendy and I still found him attractive. It's wierd when someone is evil it makes them hotter.

We were having a blast together on set. There was this line that I couldn't pronounce and it legit took me like 10 takes to get it right. At least he thought it was funny, he couldn't stop laughing.

Afterwards we headed back to his trailer still, in our costumes.

"Why, Peter Pan, I had no idea you were such a good actor" I said my fake British accent. He glanced at me while he was making hot chocolate for us.

"And Wendy, you my fair lady are a great one also." He says while passing me the hot chocolate.

I giggled and said in my normal voice "Please, I messed up like 50 times. I feel so bad."

"Don't Catherine. It wasnt that bad. I thought it was cute." He gave me that look again.

He quickly glanced around the room to make sure we were alone before he asks "Wanna see something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the car and I looked up to see an old fashion icecream store.

"How did you know i like icecream?" I asked him.

He smirked and said "Lucky guess"

Once we get closer I notice all the lights are off and it's closed. He must have noticed the confused look on my face because he holds up a key.

"How did you get a key?"

"I know a guy. Now come on!" He says grabbing my hand.

We get inside and it's one of those cool icecream places that has both hard and soft served, and every topping you could possibly think of.

"Shall we?" he says with that smug smile on his face.

We started making this huge sundaes that I put both candy corn and frosted flakes on, not to mention hot fudge.

We sat on the floor eating our monsters, when he got a phone call. He stepped in the other room but i could still over hear him alittle

"Hey Ella"

"No sorry. Actually can we talk later I'm kinda busy"

"Yeah, yeah I know we can talk tonight at like 9:30"

"Yeah, talk to you soon"

He hangs up the phone and I pretend to be reading the menu. He sits back down and smiles at me.

Robbie looks at my almost empty bowl and says "I see you don't waste anytime. You're not one of those girls who go for the froyo over the icecream"

"No way! Why take out all the fun of eating?" I giggled.

He smirked "Wow your boyfriend must be an amazing cook."

Of course, this would happen to me. I am with this totally cute guy but the second he tries to subtlely see if I have a boyfriend, I can't stop thinking about my ex.

He dumped me in front of everyone at this big hollywood party. He said I was becoming a monster obsessed with fame, which I mean he wasn't wrong, but he didn't have to humiliate me in the process.

That's why I think my manager sent me to the OUAT audition because she knew if I would get it I'd be filming in Vancouver for a good chunk of the year.

But now that I'm here I do like it. I don't really have to worry about the pressure of what to wear and climbing the social ladder, which by the way before I left I was at the top of. I felt more myself and less of the monster all my friends thought I had become.

Seriously look at me im sitting on the ground of an icecream shop wearing yoga pants and a sweatshirt (not even a victoria secret one. Yeah, im talking about my older brother's college one) with my hair in a pony tail. And this guy liked me anyway.

I shook off the bad ex boyfriend vibe and looked Robbie in the eye and said "Like i would have a boyfriend. Look at me."

"Yeah, you do have hot fudge all over your face" he laughed and my cheeks go bright red.

He takes a napkin and starts to wipe it off. Our eyes meet, I couldn't help but stare at his lips. I so desperatly wanted them on mine. I glanced up at him and then back down. He was moving in closer.

I had only met this kid today. I was really starting to like him I didn't want things to go too fast. I quickly grabbed the whipped cream bottle and sprayed it his face.

I stood up off the ground and burst out laughing. His facial expression was priceless.

He was so confused and then determined to get me back. "Ahhh.. Your gonna regret that love"

I ran off giggling. He chased after me throwing gummy worms at me. We laughed and played then Cinderella's clock struck 9:30.

"Oh wow where did the time go" Robbie said "I have to get going"

"To call your girlfriend." I heard myself saying.

His face shot up and he was shaking his head. "Catherine, it's not like that."

"You don't have to explain yourself. I mean we only work together. We've only known each other for a day. My hotel isn't too far away from here. I'm just gonna walk" I turn around an head toward the door.

He was trying to say something but he couldnt come up with the words.

I walked back to my hotel trying to think of things to say to him tomorrow so it doesn't effect our scene.

A Robbie Kay (Peter Pan) love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें