Ch.20

Catherine's POV

He told me he loved me.

He told me he loved me!!

Ok, I can't stop thinking about Joey. I don't want to hurt him but gawd Robbie is so hot.

His green eyes pierced into my soul. Hes usually all think about.

When I found out that he was actually my mystery man, at firt a huge wave of relief crashed on to me but then I just got really confused.

Why wouldn't he tell me. I told him about how much I liked this guy. The whole time I was stroking his ego telling him how I think about him all the time.

It was so romantic on the ferris wheel but once we reached the ground it was like reality was setting. I just cheated on Joey, Robbie was my mystery man, and my life is so fucked up.

I ran off the ride. Robbie followed me.

"Cat..." I heard behind me.

Without thinking I turn around, jump in his arms and kiss him passionatly. I mean what the hell is the matter with me. I have a boyfriend. But Robbie is just so alluring.

I had the biggest crush on him and it never went away. When I found my mystery man i tried putting all my energy into him because me and Robbie couldn't together. But now that there the same person. I like him even more... I might even love him.

I break away from the kiss. I was glad it was him. I asked him i he really ment what he said and told me that he loves me with all my heart.

My heart started to ache and my stomache filled with butterflies. I whispered to him "I love you too."

That was the first time I had ever said it someone for real. Ok me and Bri always tell each other love yeww but c'mon that doesn't count.

This one, i meant it. I mean he makes a better a person. I need him. I truly love him.

We were hugging each other and then I hear a fake cough.

It was Joanna.