Chapter 28

Natalie's POV

It's the last Saturday of summer. I wanna make the most of it.

I get out of bed and there's a note taped to my door.

"Natalie-

I'll be home soon. I'm taking you out tonight. Where something nice."

Love,
Ross"

I walk to my closet and pull out the white dress I got the other day. I put it on my bed.

After I eat breakfast and shower, I get ready. I put my hair up in a pony-tail and curled it. I picked out my white sandals to go with the dress.

By the time I had finished getting ready, it was 2:00. Ross texted me saying he would be home in a few minutes.

I did the finishing touches on my make-up and when I was done, Ross was home.

"You look beautiful." He says kissing my cheek.

"Thanks. So where are we going?"

"You'll know soon enough." He answers

We get into his car and he takes me to the beach.

We walk down and there's a mini stage set up and there's a lot of people.

"Surprise!" Ross says in my ear.

"What do you mean?"

"I threw a party for you. Well you, and Ryland, and Katy." He says. "It's an end of summer party."

"Aww. Thanks!" I say kissing him.

There's a lot of people here. A lot of them are friends of the Lynch's.

Then a girl walks up to Ross and I.

"Hey Ross!" She says, "You must be Natalie! I'm Michelle."

"We went to high school together." Ross says.

"Hi. Nice to meet you!" I say to Michelle.

She seems really nice. I talked to her for about an hour while Ross socialized.

I learned that she goes to a college in New York, and she is back home for a month taking some time off.

The party went on until about midnight, then people started to leave.

I met up with Rydel and met some of her friends tonight. I had a lot of fun.

Once everyone was gone, the rest of us headed home.