Chapter 32

Ross' POV (earlier that day)

Natalie left. Just packed a bag and left. All because of me. Why did Michelle have to kiss me. It wasn't the same as kissing Natalie, but there was still something there between us.

I hate myself for hurting Natalie. Yeah she would have known that we kissed, but I would have told her. She wouldn't have walked in on it.

About a half hour after she left, everyone came home. Mom was furious.

"Ross, what did you do to Nat?" She yelled at me.

Everyone went quiet and stared at me.

"I kissed Michelle."

"Michelle as in you ex-girlfriend?" Riker asked.

"Yeah. I saw her at the party store when I was getting stuff for the party a few weeks ago. She was even there. Then this morning she texted me asking if she could come over to say goodbye 'cause she leaves tomorrow."

"So was it a goodbye kiss?" Rocky asks.

"No. We watched a movie and she told me that she still had feelings for me. Then she kissed me and I didn't stop her."

"Ross." Mom says. "Why?"

"I don't know. I guess I wasn't completely over her. But trust me, now all the feelings for her are gone. I probably just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me." I begin to cry.

"Ross. You really messed up. But Nat'll be back. You just have to make up for it and get her back. Show her you really love her." Rydel says hugging me.

"But in the mean time. Don't talk to her. Give her some space. I'm sure your the last person he wants to hear from." Dad says. "That goes for the rest of you too. Give her some time to think."

We nod our heads in agreement.

I go upstairs in my room, lock the door, and refuse to leave until Natalie is home.