Chapter 44

Ross' POV

The party's been going on for about 20 minutes and the girls still haven't come out of Rydel's room.

"Have you seen the girls?" Rocky asks me.

"No, their still in Del's room."

"What's taking them so long? They've been in there all day!" He complains.

"Look!" I say pointing to the stairs.

The 4 of them walk down the stairs.

Natalie looks at me and our eyes lock on eachother. She looks beautiful!

"Hey!" She says hugging me.

"You look amazing!"

"Thanks! You don't look too bad yourself!"

"Let's dance!" I say pulling her into the crowd of people.

Natalie's POV

Ross pulls me into a huge crowd of people. Everyone looks like their having a lot of fun. Ross grabs my waist keeping me close.

A few songs later, Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade comes on. I turn around so I'm facing Ross and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

We look into eachothers eyes the whole song. Ross sings to me, I can't help but smile.

When the songs done, he kisses me. We walk into the kitchen and get some food.

"What time is it?" I ask

"Um, about 11:30." He answers

"Already?! It feels like the party just started!"

"That's what happens when you're having fun!"

We find a place to eat and Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ellington, Christina, and Bria walk over to us.

Bria glares at me. I roll my eyes.

"Ross, we go on in 10 minutes!" Riker says to him.

"You guys are performing?!" I say.

"Yes! Just a couple songs though." Rocky says.

"What do you mean you're performing?" Bria says.

"We're in a band called R5." Riker says to her.

"Really?! That's so cool!"

I stand up and pull Ross upstairs.

"We have to tell Riker about Bria before things get too serious between them." I say.

"Let's let him have fun tonight, we'll tell him in the morning." He says kissing my forehead.

We go back downstairs and everyone is waiting for Ross.

I go stand next to Christina and Katy and watch them.

The first song they sing is Forget About You. Everyone's really getting into it.

"Where's Bria?" Katy asks.

"I don't know."

"You would think she would be over here watching them since she's with Riker tonight." Christina says.

I turn around to look for her.

She's in the corner making out with someone, but I can't tell who. Big surprise.

Then I get a glimpse of who she's kissing.

Oh. My. Gosh.