Chapter 13

Natalie's POV

We've been driving for a couple hours. The first show is somewhere in Nevada; I'm not sure exactly where though.

The boys were in the back of the bus playing Halo on their bus, and me and the girls were on our bus just hanging out.

"So, how are you and Ry?" Rydel asks Katy.

"Good I guess." She says, "we hang out all the time and..."

"What?" Christina says.

"He told me that he loved me the other day."

"Awwww" me, Christina, and Delly say.

"Yeah." She said blushing, "but I feel like we're moving really fast. We've only been going out for like a week. And we've already kissed."

"ITS BEEN A WEEK AND YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY KISSED?!" Delly screams.

"Yeah. We uh," she begins, "We kissed the day we met."

We all just looked at each other.

"What?!" We all said together.

"Yeah. He was mumbling about how he likes me and I kissed him."

"I can't believe you did that!!" I scream hugging her.

We talk about our relationships for a while when the bus pulls into a diner. Good, I'm starving!

Everyone gets off the bus and went into the diner.

When we were done eating, we split up onto the two buses; me, Ross, Delly, Ellington, and Riker went on the boys bus; and Katy, Ryland, Rocky, Christina, Mark and Stormie went on the girls bus.

"Let's play truth or dare." Riker says.

"Okay!" Everyone says.

We all sit in a circle and Riker begins.

"Ross, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He says.

"I dare you to...uh...." Riker thinks for a minute; "eat the first thing you see in the mini-fridge."

"Dude, that's easy" Ross says walking to the kitchen area.

He opens the door and pulls out grapes.

"You said the first thing I saw." Ross says picking off a grape and throwing it in his mouth.

"Okay, that means it's my turn." He says.

"Nat," he says turning to me; "truth of dare?"

"I chose truth."

"Um, am I your first boyfriend?" He asks me.

I don't know if I should tell him about what happened with Alex? I mean, we never dated; so it shouldn't matter. It's not like he asked me if he was the first guy I liked...

"Yes, your my first boyfriend." I say shyly.

"Really? Someone as beautiful as you never had a boyfriend until me?" He asked.

"Yeah. I mean, I liked a few guys and tried to ask one out once, but things didn't work. It was complicated." I say.

"Oh, okay. It's your turn" Ross says.

We play for the next half hour, then we had to split up and go get ready for bed.

Tomorrow's the first concert!!