Chapter 3

Natalie's POV

I woke up this morning smiling. R5 are my neighbors! What more could I ask for? Then my phone beeps. It's Rydel. I forgot that I gave her my number, so I got really excited. This is going to take a while to get used to..

(N-Natalie R-Rydel, obv.)

R-Hey Nat! Wanna hang out later?
N-Sure!
R-Wanna meet at the beach?
N-Yeah! See you soon!

I got out of bed and took a shower. I walked into my room and looked for something to wear. What if Ross comes with her? I have to look good, but I also have to look like I didn't try hard. I make things so much harder than it needs to be.

I put on my pink bikini with black polka dots and put my white sun dress overtop of it. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on a little make-up. I didn't wanna over do it with the makeup 'cause we're just going to the beach.

I texted Rydel telling her I was leaving.

Ross' POV (going back a few hours)

I woke up and ran I to Rydel's room.

"Delly I need your help!"

"With what?" She asked.

"I want to ask Natalie out today, but I don't know how. I want it to be cute."

"I have an idea. I thought if it last night after our talk." She said grabbing her phone. "I got her number last night when we went to her house."

"So what's your plan?" I asked her.

"I'm going to see if she wants to go to the beach with me. I'll be there, but you're coming too."

"Then what?"

"You'll see...."