Chapter 52

**sexual content in this chapter**

Natalie's POV
"Wanna continue what we started before?" Ross said in a voice I'd never heard. It was a new side of him, but I might be scared. Just a tad. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck still kissing him and he starts to walk to his room.

He broke the kiss opening his bedroom door.
"I love you Nat. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me sincerely as he set me down on his bed.
I laid back leaning on my elbows. "Of course I do Ross. I'm ready." I hope I though to myself. Inside I'm screaming.
Ross took his shirt off and laid next to me. I turned to face him and he pressed his lips against mine. His hands started to roam my body, going to places he's never touched. I shivered.
I bit his lip trying to gain an entrance for my tongue. He refused to let me have dominance over the situation.
He broke the kiss briefly. "No, you controlling me isn't what's going to happen." He smiled and continued kissing me. My fingers traced his happy trail and his hands moved his way up my shirt. I dragged my fingers up and down his happy trail. He moaned into my mouth and my tongue gained the entrance I wanted. Our tongues swirled around each other's mouths. I felt him smile. I opened my eyes slightly glancing down and his jeans.
My hands fumbled with his button and his hands were playing with the clasps of my bra. I still had a shirt on. Ross struggle and finally got it off. My chest was exposed, my hands immediately went up to cover myself. Ross threw my clothes to the side and looked at me. "Natalie... You're beautiful. Please let me see." His hands met mine.
"Please..." He begged.
My hands met his face and I forced him to kiss me. His hands slowly moved up touching my boobs.
I cupped his face and I felt the blood rushing to my face. He kissed me more. He started kissing down my face.He nipped at my earlobe and he slowly moved down to my neck. I moaned quietly and I felt his lips curl into a smile.
"Do you like that babe?" He said looking into my eyes. I shook my head yes and ran my hand through my hair. He started sucking a spot on my neck. I moaned a little loader. His hands moved to my chest. Cupping my breasts in each hand. "Ross" slipped out of my mouth. I could feel him smirk. He kept kissing down my body. When he reached my boobs he had taken them
Into his mouth. My back arched and he pushed me down. I didn't normally swear but I was about to. "Ross please just."
He smiled and looked up at me.
"Just what baby?"
Keeping eye contact and kissed down my stomach reaching my waist band. I moaned again.
He played with my waistband snapping it.

He slid my jeans off along with my underwear and socks. I was completely exposed. Ross stood up and looked at me. He started sliding his pants of and I could tell he was hard. And huge. I bit my lip scared of what was going to come. He slid his boxers off and it sprung up.
"Holy shit" I whispered under my breath. He went to his bed side table and grabbed a small silver package.
"Wait" I said to him. He looked at me raising an eyebrow.
"What"
I blushed like crazy.
"Come sit down." I said patting the area of the bed next to me.
"Why"
"Ross. Just come here. I wanna do something." I whispered to him.
He did as told keeping the condom in his hand. My hand slid down in between my legs. "Natalie. I didn't know you were like this!" He breathed. I'm not I thought to myself. I just don't know what to do and this seemed appropriate.
I leaned in and kissed him lightly and looked at that monster. My other hand moved down his chest. I started giving him a hand job. I'm not that innocent. I knew what things were. I just haven't done it.
He threw his head back, closed his eyes and moaned into my mouth. I started moving my hand a little faster. Ross rolled over so he was on top. He kissed me lightly.
"I love you so much babe." He whispered as he gazed at my body. I was uncomfortable. I wanted him but I don't. I'm not sure what I wanted at this point.
Ross rolled the condom on and put the tip close to my inner thigh.
"Are you ready?" He asked me staring into my eyes and licking his lips. I nodded my head yes. He positioned himself so the both of us would be comfortable.
I nodded my head and he grabbed my hands.
He pushed in slowly.
I felt my eyes filling with tears.
"It's in. All of it babe. Don't cry." He said as he kissed me.
"Don't move. Just stay there. Please." I begged as the first tear fell. He shook his head yes and nodded. He laid on top of me without moving the lower half of his body. "Baby." I said muffled by tears.
"Shhh."
"Just continue."
"Are you sure Nat?" He brushed the hair out of my face. I nodded my head in agreement. Without taking it out all the way. His hips moved back and then forward again slowly. The pain eased and gradually turned into pleasure. Ross's eyes were closed and he kept a continual slow pace.
I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer so I could kiss him. He kept thrusting. I whispered into his ear "faster." He opened his eyes and looked at me with sincerity in them. He nodded and picked up the pace. The pain was receding but it quickly got worse after he got faster.
"Ross." I said with more tears spilling out of my eyes.
20 minutes later Ross has finished. The pain had eased but I still hurt. Ross fell asleep on my chest holding my hand. I looked at him resting peacefully. He looked so happy. I pulled a blanked over us and grabbed my phone from the bedside table and scrolled through old photos off Ross and I. Some of Ryland and Katy. They were adorable together. I really love the two of them together. I can't believe they're going off to NYU already. Geez.. I'm going to miss them.

A/N

I did not write this, my friend, colellae08, wrote it.

Make sure to comment and vote!

Thanks for reading!! :)