Chapter 38

Natalie's POV

I wake up and everyone's home. It's Saturday morning, so we're having pancakes.

I get out of bed and don't feel good again. I run to the bathroom and throw up.

I really want to know what's going on. I haven't eaten anything different, so it can't be good poisoning, it could be from traveling to and from Ohio. I don't know. I think of other reasons, then i realize something..

I could be pregnant.

Ross' POV

Natalie comes up stairs looking worried.

"Good morning!" I say hugging her.

"Morning."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I have to go talk to Rydel, where is she?"

"In her room. Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

She walks away.

I wonder what that was about.

Natalie's POV

I go upstairs to Rydel's room. I don't even knock and I run in.

"Rydel, I have to tell you something, but you have to promise that you won't say anything or be mad at me."

"Okay, what's up?" She asks.

I go sit on her bed next to her and tell her about the night I spent with Alex.

"Oh. My. Gosh." She says shocked.

"Yeah. Are you mad?"

"No, I'm not. And you didn't cheat on Ross, so don't worry about it."

"Okay. But this is why I'm telling you." I take a deep breath, "I think I might be pregnant."

"That might be why you keep getting sick."

"That's what I thought. But I don't wanna tell anyone else, so could you go get me a test?"

"Of course! I'll go now." She says grabbing her purse.

"Thanks! I owe you big time." I say hugging her.

I go back into the kitchen and Ross is still sitting there.

"Everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Whatcha wanna do today?"

"Whatever you want."

"Movie day?"

"Sounds good to me."

We go into his room and watch a movie. Half way through the first movie, Rydel comes home.

"Natalie! I got you a really cute dress! Come try it on!" She says walking into the bedroom.

"Okay!"

We walk out of Ross' room and go into her room.

"Nice cover story." I say.

She giggles. "Thanks. Here you go." She says handing me a box.

I go take the test. While I'm waiting for the result, I go back into Del's room.

"I really did get you a dress that I want you to try on though." She says handing me a bag.

I try on the dress and it fits me perfectly! It's knee length, strapless, and light and dark pink stripes. It's more of a formal type dress, I don't know when I'm ever going to wear it.

By the time I changed back into my clothes, the test had the result on it.

I was terrified to look, but I had to.

"Oh my god."