Chapter 30

Ross' POV

Schools been in session for 3 weeks now. Natalie has had so much homework it's crazy.

It seems that everyday I'm home alone.

Today, I get a text from Michelle. I haven't talked to her since the party.

(R-Ross M-Michelle)

M-hey Ross! I'm leaving for NY tomorrow. Can I come over to say goodbye?
R-Yeah. Do you still remember where I live?
N-Yep! See you soon!

I figured it was okay if she came over. I was by myself and Natalie gets along pretty well with Michelle.

10 minutes later Michelle pulls into the driveway. I open the door a and she comes in.

We watch "The Last Song." It's her favorite movie. The ending comes and she starts to cry. She moves closer to me. I put my arm around her comforting her.

When the movie's done, we sit there. Neither of is want to move. We start to talk about high school, and our relationship.

"Ross, can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"I never lost my feelings for you." She says; "I mean, I'm happy that you found Natalie, she's really nice. You're lucky to have her."

"Thanks. She's amazing. Don't worry, you'll find someone and forget about me." I tell her.

"But Ross, I don't wanna move on. I want you."

I don't even know what to say after she says that. She's sitting there looking at me. She really is pretty, more than pretty, she beautiful. Ross, snap out of it, you're with Nat.

"Um."

She leaned into me and kissed me. All the memories from high school came back. I guess deep down inside of me, I couldn't let her go either.

After about a minute, we pulled back. As soon as we stopped, I regretted it.

"Michelle, I can't do this. I'm with Natalie now."

"Ross, I know you still like me too. Don't deny it." She says leaning into kiss me again.

I couldn't help it. I kissed her back. The kiss got heated quickly. As much as I wanted to stop, I couldn't.

Michelle stopped the kiss for a second and took my shirt off. She pulled me on top of her and we started kissing again. I couldn't stop myself.

Natalie's POV

Ryland was going over Katy's today after school. I didn't want to bother Ross, so I took the bus home.

I texted him a few times today, but he never responded. He's probably playing video games.

I get of the bus and walk home. I opened the door.

"Ross I'm-" I begin; "how could you?!" I scream beginning to cry.