Chapter 49

Natalie's POV

Riker's going on a date with Meghan tonight, Rocky is taking Christina out, Rydel is at Ratliff's house, and Ryland and Katy are packing. So it's just me and Ross tonight.

"Let's go to the beach." Ross says standing up.

"Okay."

We drive to the beach and Ross grabs a picnic basket out from the backseat.

"What's this?" I ask.

"A dinner date on the beach."

"How romantic." I say sarcastically.

"I try." He says smiling.

We walk to the beach and he lays out a blanket and puts the basket on it. We lay down on the blanket and cuddle under the stars.

"Can we eat?" He asks.

I giggle. "Yes."

He pulls out sandwiches from the basket. He also has chocolate covered strawberries. He really thought this through.

We eat our dinner and cuddle under the stars some more.

We talk about little things. Then Ross brings up something.

"Have you ever thought about our future?" He asks.

"Sometimes. What brought that up?" I say.

"I had a dream last night. It was 5 years into the future. We were married and lived in our own house and had a child." He says.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"'Cause I had a dream like that too the other night." I say.

"Maybe it's going to happen then."

"Maybe."

I start to fall asleep. Ross notices and starts to put away the stuff. We go home and go to bed. I'm still thinking about what Ross said about the dream.

A family with Ross would be amazing.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. It's just a filler, I felt like I needed to update, so I just came up with something small.

Sorry for not updating as much as I usually do. I have state testing this week and I'm kinda busy with that.

I'm thinking about ending this book on chapter 60. Don't worry, there will be a sequel. If you have an idea for a name (preferably a lyric from one of their songs) comment and let me know. I'll choose my favorite and use it for the title.

Hope you're still enjoying and please vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!! :)