Chapter 29

Natalie's POV

Today's the first day of school. I'm really excited.

I get ready and go upstairs. Stormie's making pancakes. Ryland is sitting at the table on his phone, probably texting Katy already.

Ross comes up and hugs me from behind.

"Good morning babe."

"Morning Ross."

"I'm driving you guys to school today." He says.

"Okay." Me and Ryland say.

"The pancakes are done!" Stormie says.

Once we're done eating, we head off to school.

When we get there, Ryland spots Katy and goes to her. Ross kisses me goodbye and leaves.

The 3 of us walk into the school and Katy shows us where we're going. We all have lunch together, and we have a few classes with each other throughout the day.

School's going to be fun this year.

Ross' POV

I'm home alone today. Mom and dad are at work, Riker said he had some running around to do, Rocky is at Christina's, and Rydel is at Ratliff's.

I watch some movies. Occasionally I get a text from Nat saying how great her day's going. I'm glad she's having fun.

At 2:00 I leave to go pick her up. Ryland texted me saying he was going home with Katy, so don't wait for him.

Natalie gets into the car and she kisses me hello.

When we get home, she starts her homework right away. Yeah, she has homework on the first day of school; she's in a couple AP classes.

The rest of the day goes by pretty fast. Before I knew it, Natalie was going to bed.