[28]: The deep end

Commentator voice: Welcome back, we have a crazy love-obsessed stalker on the loose! Find out how Levi and ___ handle it! Be warned, you're up for a very long chapter ahead of you!

~

"For You Levi... for us!" She screamed before running towards us, the sharp knife pointed out towards us.

"Run." Levi said. "RUN!!" He shouted. My eyes widened, why Levi... but nevertheless, I ran.

I knew he was going to handle this, but I wanted to help. I ran down corridors, and they were all dark. There must've been a power cut.

I saw someone coming out of one of the rooms. Eren! My face lit up immediately. "Eren! Eren!" He looked up at me, and smiled, "Hi, ___" He said. But he frowned when he saw my worried face. "What's the matter?" He asked.

I took a few seconds to catch my breath. "Eren... help... me... help me!" I cried looking him dead in the eye. He placed his hands on my shoulders, while saying, "What do you need help with?"

"Its... Natsumi... she has a knife... and she's threatening to kill us!!" I cried, desperately. "Oh my..." he gasped. 'I knew there was something strange about her after all...' he thought.

"Come on ___, let's get some help!" Eren instructed. ___ nodded her head.

~
Back to Levi handling Natsumi...
~
Levi's pov:

I told ___ to go on ahead of us. I mean, I don't want her to get hurt. I love her, it'd pain me to see her get hurt, because of me. Why... my suspicions were correct, Natsumi had feelings for me after all. She's insane!! She wants to kill us over her love for me..?!

I'd managed to block the attack from Natsumi. Seriously, if I hadn't made it in time, I would've been stabbed...

"Why Levi, why do you have to be with her, when you have me, me, me!" She screamed while trying to stab me.

"It's because I love her. I'm in love with ___ ___!" I shouted at back. I don't care if anyone had heard or not, because it's true, and I don't want anyone to think that I crush on anyone else.

"What?! How could you say that! You're heartless! I love you and only you!! You should do the same back to me!!!" She screamed.

This time, the knife scraped my hand. "Argh..." I grunted. Blood started to seep out of my hand. I wanted to treat it quick, because it will get infected. But infant now; its life against death.

"Tch" I nurtured. "Heh heh~ seems like you've learnt your lesson dear~" she chucked darkly. I snapped. I'm not going to let anyone push me around like that.

I've never done this before but... I punched Natsumi in the face.

This caused her to go flying. I stared at her almost in shock. Did I knock her out?

She suddenly sat up and rubbed her face, in confusion. There was a bruise on her forehead. "Levi, Levi, Levi. Why did you ruin my face?! I styled my face up all morning for you, and this is what I get?!" She yelled while standing up, and brushing off her clothes.

Then unexpected happened next. Her eyes went black, and then they turned Red. Like fiery red. What the-

"Seems like you haven't learnt your lesson? Prepare to be mine!!" She screamed, her voice all sadistic.

This time, Natsumi held the knife firmly by her side.

She moved her shoulders around in a circular motion, and slowly looked up at me. I've never seen her like this before. She must have been severely tormented by something before.