[21]: Split in two

Levi's pov continued:

Friday. Finally the last day of the school week. I need a break at last. Maybe if I'm free tomorrow, I can sought something out. Maybe, just maybe.

I've just been hanging around with __, this morning. Natsumi hasn't come yet, because she's at an appointment. I guess its best without her, to clear some things up.

Right now, its break time. For some reason, I was reminded about that one break, when I broke out blushing profusely in front of __, and she walked off. It makes me shudder every time.

"We have Geography next, unfortunately I won't be with you." __ muttered loud enough for me to hear. "Hmm, I'm in the same class as Natsumi." Natsumi.

"Levi, do you wanna go outside because its sunny today, or the canteen?" ___ asked. "Well, whatever you want..." I muttered. "Okay then..." She said. Once I had finished packing my school work into my locker, I turned around to face her.

But before I fully turned around, I saw someone emerging us. It was...

Natsumi?

I feel somewhat strange around her now, after I did some deep thinking, and noticed her increasing advances on me. Maybe she just wants to find out about me more though.

Natsumi smiled a little, but for some reason, it looked a little strange. "Hey..." she said quietly. I just nodded my head. I glanced to my left to see ___ staring at her, no response. "H-hi Natsumi!" She quickly responded.

There was an deafening silence between the two, and I shuffled in discomfort. "Glad to see you back!" Natsumi complimented. "Yeah..." ___ muttered.

This was getting more awkward, as the corridors were getting more emptier, and I could clearly see they were somewhat lying to one another. "Anything I missed?" Natsumi asked, while looking at me. ___ turned around and fiddled in her bag.

"No, nothing. Just Mr Smith's boring lecture." I mocked. "Heh heh~" Natsumi laughed.

"How about we go outside?" I said clapping my hands together, "It's a nice day, so how about we catch the sun, before the cruddy coldness comes back?" I had to say something, the awkwardness in the air was really ticking me off.

"Good idea!" ___ smiled. Natsumi nodded her head.

Third pov:

However what Levi did not see, was the strange look ___ cast Natsumi, and the glare Natsumi sent ___ when she wasn't looking.