[15]: Crush?

(A/N: You're officially halfway through the series! Congratulations for sticking with this story so far, even through my infrequent updates!)

Its been a week since we visited Natsumi's house. For some reason, I feel somewhat strange- as if there's a secret. A secret in the Ashwood household that's sinister but is hidden. Should I ask? Or should I not...?

Today, as its the weekend, I decided to invite my friends over. Natsumi could come but unfortunately Levi couldn't, because he's on a 'shopping' spree with Kenny. Probably Kenny wants to get some items for his bird hunting, and Levi wants to top up on his cleaning products. My mother is not at home, because she's out working, so it makes it less awkward.

"You have a nice house!" Natsumi complimented while stepping into my house. "Thanks..." However, I felt somewhat embarrassed because of the difference between both of our houses.

"Would You like anything?" I smiled. "Okay then, what do you have?" She smiled. I just pointed to the fridge, and said "Go ahead!" Natsumi took this opportunity, and her eyes sparkled at all the different types of food in my fridge. To be honest, I thought there wasn't much!

Natsumi took out a carton of tropical juice, my fave, and asked, "Where are glasses?" I grinned and pointed to one of the cupboards.

After our little feast we went up to my room, and began chatting about different things. We watched Yuri on ice vines, amv's and interviews of the characters. During this we were squealing like crazy fan girls. Natsumi and I started talking about funny things that had happened lately, and we talked about other amines that we recommend to each other.

Eventually we got onto the topic, crushes. Even though we are best friends, I do have a feeling this won't go smooth. "So Natsumi," I began, while clapping my hands together enthusiastically, "Have you had any crushes in the past? Or any now?"

Even though I somewhat knew the answer to the question, I just wanted to find out to be sure. If the answer is what I think it is, I going to have to do some deep thinking to deal with the situation.

"Well, I haven't had any crushes in the past, I never really had any interest in anyone. But now..." She took a deep breath, "But now... I've think I've gotten to that stage..." She mumbled while blushing profusely. My eyes widened in curiosity. "Oh really~? Now who could it be?" I grinned. "Erm... you won't tell anyone will you?" Natsumi looked up shyly. For some reason, I want to know the answer, yet I don't want to at the same time.

"Of course not." I replied unsure. "The-the person I like is... erm... L-Levi!!" She confessed. My eyes widened and I blurted, "Wha-what?!" Oh no... my biggest nightmare has come true!

"*Cough cough* R-really? Well... er... that's awesome!" I lied. "Yeah..." She muttered.

Now I'm in a complex situation. "Do you like anyone?" Natsumi smiled with a glint in her eye. "No way! As if I'd have an interest in anyone." I defended. "Okay then..." Natsumi smiled.

I'm really lost right now. Both of us have a crush on Levi. My suspicions were correct. She's probably going to have more of an advantage over Levi, she must've impressed him way more than me by now.

In my current situation, I stand no chance against Levi. I guess what situation I'm in, I can say Levi's our 'Love Rivaille'

~