[9] : History class

(A/N: Its going to be just Natsumi and Levi talking in this chapter, there in the same class together)

Ding dong! Ding dong!

Now it's History class.

Third pov:

"Settle down class!" Ushered Mr Smith. The commotion eventually died down. Levi and Natsumi sat next to each other in History class, and they got out their books. "I wonder what we're gonna be learning about today? The great fall of wall Maria? The extinction of titans?" Mused Natsumi. "Probably. Tch. I still wonder why this country's cities are named after the 3 walls and it's districts. I wonder" returned Levi.

"He-he~ you really are bored out of your wits! Why'd you choose this then?" Smiled Natsumi. "Hmph, I ask my self the same question. I think it was because I thought it would be interesting. But no. *sigh*" Levi remarked.

Natsumi gave one last glance at Levi before turning to face Mr Smith. "Today class, we're going to learn about the underground city." He scanned his blue eyes around the class, until it landed on Natsumi. "Natsumi, to start of with do you know any facts about it?"

Her eyes lit up and she confidently spoke, "the underground city is under wall Sina, and was made by the government, in order to protect the citizens of the walls from the titans. The project was eventually abandoned, therefore people who committed crimes like criminals escaped down there."

Mr Smith looked baffled for a second before replying, "Well done Natsumi, you seem to know a lot about it." Natsumi tucked a purple strand of her hair before smiling contently. 'Wow, she shows such an interest and passion in the lesson, it makes me almost feel as though I envy her' Levi thought as he glanced at her.

~

"Read the information sheets of the documents, then answer the questions, fully. If you need any help, just put your hand up." Mr Smith informed while handing information sheets out. Natsumi picked up the sheet and stared at it blankly. "Oh ok" She muttered.

~

A while later, Levi spoke up. "Natsumi, where do you come from again?" Natsumi looked up from her work and blushed faintly, while locking on eyes with Levi. "Sina. Sina city." She replied. "Ah ok. Just curious."

"No worries!" Natsumi smiled reassuringly. "I actually come from the centre of Sina, so its where the huge houses and high-life is." "Coming from such a perfect life, all the way to down here" Levi muttered absent-mindedly.

"He-he~ I'm fine with it! It was my father's choice to move down to Maria city."

'Her father's choice, eh? I wonder why?' Levi thought. "What about your mother?" he blurted. "My mother...?" Natsumi began. Natsumi pursed her lips together, and paused for a second.

'Oh no, wrong question. Something must've happened, because of the look of her face, I can relate to, as I know how it feels when something happens to your mother.'

Levi sighed and apologised, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that". "Oh no, it's ok... Levi.. it's ok..." Natsumi gave a small smile, but Levi knew she was faking it. Levi gave a pat on her shoulder in reassurance. 

"We must get back onto our work, before eyebrows hounds us!" Levi warned. "He-he~" Natsumi smiled a little. They continued the rest of their work in silence. However, Levi had a thought, that he was slightly bothered about.

What happened to Natsumi's mother...?