[25]: Under the Layers

Natsumi's pov:

I must've pushed __to the brim, I've never acted that way before to anyone. I just needed... needed to know the answer... to know if I had a love rival or not. I do think she has a crush on Levi... but is hiding it from me. Well now I'm in a competitive state; two lovebirds- Me and __ against one- Levi.

Now, I know for sure I'm truly in love with love with Levi; from his looks, to his personality, to his style and height- heh heh~

I'm sorry, or shall I be sorry __, now I'm in love with Levi, nothing will stop me from getting him. He's mine. And I hope he loves me back. Like my mother said to me once, but it was a very faint memory, 'When you've found you're one true love; don't let them escape from your grasp. Make your self be noticed, in order to gain a higher chance of winning their heart.'

So I will follow what she says, and my heart. Sorry Brain, you're overruled this time. I decided to care about what I want; not what other's want. Except Levi, my love.

I've never felt like this before, and it feels great. Following my heart's desire. Not restrained in the chains of worries of others.

I'm very sure if I continue this way; I'll soon capture Levi's heart, with my charm~

I thank __ for becoming friends with me, I've finally grown up; because now I've found my true love, Levi Ackerman.

I love him so, so much, I'll go to the extreme to get him into my wrath.

"You'll be mine Levi... All mine!!" I laugh out loud, crazily.