[5] : Shopping and friends

Yes! Finally! Saturday is here! I'm soo exited! I just sent my friends a text.

Levi, Natsumi:

●Be ready for 11! Cya!

I can't wait! Oh I gotta make sure I have enough money! "Mum! Please can I have £5/ $5?" I yelled. "Why?" She yelled back.

"Shopping!"

"Oh ok!" And with that, I heard emerging footsteps to my room. She came in and handed me the money. "Thanks mum, you're the best!" I grinned and she went. Thanks to her, I think I shall have enough money! In total, I now have £25/ $25!

~

Levi's pov:

So now I'm waiting here, at the place (y/n) told us to meet up at.
It's a really nice day, and I have just about enough money, and I have a feeling its gonna go well.

It's nice hanging out with my friends, (y/n) and Natsumi. I'm guessing ___ has brought enough money, but if she hasn't I'll help her out.

I pinched myself, I need to stop zoning out!

I gotta get a grip. I can't just go loosing my composure around __, because the last time IT did happen, __ walked off. I've never felt so humiliated before. My face- I-I- was blushing!! That's totally not like me!! And why did I even hold __'s hands?! If I don't stop acting awkward around __, she's gonna find out sooner or later.

At that moment, I looked up, and saw a figure emerging from the distant. As the person got closer, I figured out it was __.

I'm glad to see her.

"Hey Levi!" __ smiled and waved. She looked stunning. "Hi __" I replied. I saw her cheeks turn red. "You look stunning..." I muttered. Oops...

No response.

After a few seconds of this awkward silence, __replied with "Thanks" woah, I thought this situation would get a whole lot worse. "You look handsome."

.
.
.

The thing is, I didn't even know how to respond to that statement, I've never actually been called that before.

"Th-thanks" I muttered.

__'s pov:

"Hi" Levi replied. 

I smiled. "You look stunning" Now I was totally lost for words. That was totally unexpected. I didn't even know how to respond. L-levi just called me stunning. He called me stunning.

Oh ok...
.
.
.

My face was- I could feel it- was bright red now. "You look handsome." I fired back. I cannot believe I just said that. I slowly and cautiously looked up at Levi. He wasn't looking at me, and his head was turned the other way. Oh no, I've ruined it. I thought I was imagining things, but Levi's cheeks where a little red. I took a few deep breaths to try to calm myself down.

Levi's pov:

I'm guessing __ must have seen me blushing. Tch! "Let's just wait until Natsumi comes." She said.