[12]: Classroom Discussions

I still couldn't brush of the feeling that something was wrong... I wonder why Natsumi's hiding it from me, why's she being so suspicious? I'll probably find out. Well I want to.

Lunch time:

I just took a dessert for lunch, I wasn't that hungry. I went to my form/homeroom to chillax after. Luckily, there were some students there, so I wasn't alone. They looked up when I walked in, and I recognised a few faces.

"Hey Eren and Connie!" I called. "Hi, __!" Eren smiled. "Sup' __?" Connie grinned.

"Nothing much!" I smiled back.

Ah, it was nice spending time with my other friends for once, and not worrying about my crush, Levi. Eren's like a brother and a best friend to me, we've been friends since we were like 10. Whereas, I was introduced to Connie when I was 11, he's such an hilarious friend, that causes me to crack up at lunch. Levi almost had to do CPR on me one time, and that wasn't an exactly nice memory to remember.

Anyways, back to the present time.

"So, __ you're not hanging around with Levi and Natsumi?" Eren asked. "Why'd you say that?" I questioned. "Just."

"Just. What?"

"Hey, hey, no need to get flustered, I was just checking up on my little sis!" He chuckled, while ruffling my hair. What makes it worst is the fact that I'm shorter than Eren! 😫 "So, __ Eren began, while coming closer to me, "When are you gonna confess your feelings to Levi?" My eyes widened and my face went red.

"Wha-whaat???" I asked bewildered, "Oops, the cat's been let out of the bag!" Connie grinned, "N-no, Connie, its not what it seems like!!"

"No worries, seriously, chillax, my friend!" He ushered. I knew I could kinda trust Connie, even though he could be a dufus at times. "But I'm being serious. About that Natsumi girl, I'm not being rude, but something kinda seems off" Eren admitted. "No worries, I ain't gonna flip out"

"What do you think of her, __?" Connie asked. "Well, she's nice, but I personally think that..." I leaned closer to them, "um maybe... uh..." "yes...?" They leaned closer too. "I think she might have a little crush on Levi, well, I've kinda studied her actions, and around Levi. She blushes a lot around him."

"Well you've got a problem!" Eren spoke. "You have to confess, claim Levi before there's competition!"

"Whoah, Whoah, Whoah, where'd that come from? I don't actually know if she had a crush on Levi, I was just guessing okay! Now I feel like a bad person..." I sighed. "I'm just sayin... I may be wrong, I may be right, but just confess anyways." Eren muttered. "It's not as easy as that you know! He's my first crush!! Its not like you've ever had a crush!!" I barked.

Eren sheepishly smiled and patted my head. That infuriated me even more. "So you know, when 'moments' happen around Levi and Natsumi, do you get, y'know..."

"I'm not jealous!!" I pouted. "Are you sure??? Cos last week you got really frustrated when Levi fell on top of Natsumi, and they crashed into each other."

"Really? Oh then you're maybe, jealous, __" Connie said. "Levi X Jealous ___" Eren joked. "Guys! You make it sound like my life is a book, and do not ship me with Levi, without my permission, especially in front of these people!"

"Ha ha! Ok, ok, I'm sorry!" Eren laughed. I crossed my arms in defeat. I looked up as I saw the classroom door opening again. It was just Levi. "Hey" I said. Levi waved at came over to our desk. I looked at Eren and he was wiggling his eyebrows while Connie was grinning cheekily. I rolled my eyes. "Sup?"