[14]: Touring Ashwood Manor

___'s pov

As we arrived in the house, I felt like I didn't fit in. Everything is so grand- from glass chandeliers to gold stitched carpet. The doors were huge, and there's a massive staircase. There's even a massive staircase! Now what could've made her move here? She must be a princess or something!

"So, this is my home. Welcome to the Ashwood manor." Natsumi smiled and blushed. "Wow, you're really rich, this is grand" Levi commented.

I walked slowly around, in awe, and looked at a marble table, next to the grand doors. There was a vase on it, and I looked at the writing on it, and it said, 'with love, Rosalina Ashwood'

I wonder who Rosalina Ashwood is, maybe Natsumi's mother? I can't just ask her, that's too personal though...

~

Natsumi had taken us to her garden, and there were some tables and benches outside.

"Please take a seat, make yourself feel at home!" Natsumi ushered. Levi and I sat down on one of the tables. I shifted slightly then jolted up when I felt something placed behind my back. "Here you go, I hope its more comfortable." Natsumi smiled while placing a pillow behind my back.

I rested back into the chair. I looked up, and Levi was staring at me. I looked away, feeling slightly awkward. Natsumi had came and sat down next to us.

"So what do you think?" Natsumi smiled. "I am amazed. To think you'd live in such a grand place." I laughed. "Like I said, I'm in awe. I feel like a down right commoner being here.

All of us cracked up laughing after hearing that joke. "Heh heh~ please don't feel that way Levi~ I like to impress my guests." Natsumi beamed.

"So would you like a snack or anything?" She asked. Come to think about it, I haven't had anything in a while. "Yes yes, I'd like a glass of orange juice." I said. "I'd like black tea. No sugar." Levi stated bluntly.

"Alright then!" Natsumi clasped her hands together. "Alexander~" she called. A few seconds later a man appeared. He was dressed formally, in a suit, with black leather shoes, blond combed back hair, and piercing green eyes. He also had pale skin. Ahh... that must be her butler!

"This is my butler, Alexander Moss." Natsumi explained. "Hi!" I said. Levi just nodded his head. Alexander bowed in response. My eyes widened slightly. How polite!

"Please may you get my friends, (Y/n) and Levi a glass of orange juice and black tea?" Natsumi informed him. "Yes my lady" he responded politely with a bow before going away.

"How about we capture this special day with a photo?" Natsumi suggested. Levi shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever you want Natsumi." "Sure!" I piped.

"Okay then... trois, duex, un... Selfie!!"

(The girl with the blurred out face is you)

~

After our little snack, we headed off for a tour around Ashwood manor. We came a cross quite large rooms, they were all so pretty and clean. To be honest, the manor was quite quiet, and there was only a few people in hhere us, and the maids, and her butler. Her father went away on a business trip. Quite lonely if you think about it.

Natsumi showed us her room, I I have to say I was stunned. She has her own bathroom, and her bed is huge. She has lovely mauve carpet and a balcony that shows the beautiful view of the whole area.

I envy her... she easily has more of an advantage to make Levi fall for her now...

Speaking of that, I noticed Natsumi was glancing at Levi a lot. Levi seems very amused, a lot more amused than normal.

Will I even stand a chance? Wait- why am I even saying this, like there's some love rivalry going on?

~

Overall the day was very interesting. I've never been into a mansion before, but I really enjoyed it. But there's still one thing on my mind.

Who was Rosalina Ashwood?