[13]: The Ashwood Manor

I found myself in a school, probably titan high. It's quite hazy, but I can just make it out. I was walking around the corridors, passing by other students, and saw Eren. I waved at him and smiled but he didn't see me. It looked like he was looking right through me!

As I went further down the hallway, I heard familiar voices, and the closer I got, I saw Natsumi and Levi.

"Hey guys!" I called. However they didn't hear, so I repeated my self. "Levi, Natsumi! Look behind you!" I waited again and they didn't respond. Unless they're ignoring me.

"Guys...?" It seems like they couldn't hear me at all. Then the next moment, shocked me. I saw Natsumi smiling flirtatiously at Levi, and he stared at her directly in the eye. They moved closer to each other, and Natsumi wrapped her arms around his neck, saying "I really like you... Levi...!"

I was really frustrated, but I couldn't move. "I really like you too, Natsumi." And he smirked. My heart shattered into pieces at this. I felt my eyes well up with tears, and I tried to hold them back as I wanted to be clear on what they were going to say.

"What about ___...?" Natsumi asked cunningly. "Oh... __... forget her..." Levi answered.

My heart... I was broken... I fell to the ground and clutched my heart in agony, as tears seeped down my face like waterfalls.

So that day... so all those other days... meant nothing to you...?

As my vision getting more hazy, I glanced up, to see they were kissing.

Tears kept pouring out of my eyes, and eventually everything faded out.

~

I woke up in a cold sweat, and panted heavily.

"What... was that...?" I breathed.

~
Time skip
~

Levi's Pov:

Hmm... so after all this time, we get to see Natsumi's house. She's probably quite rich, because she comes from the capital.

"Yo Levi!" Kenny called. "What?!" I answered. "Come down for breakfast, I'm serving bacon and eggs this morning!" He shouted back up.

That sounds tasty, but after that, I'm off. Natsumi's gonna pick us up. She probably lives somewhat distance away from us then, if she needs a car.

~
Time skip
~

Main thing is, I'm filled now. "Cheers Kenny." I thanked. "No worries!" he grinned.

I grabbed my bag, and I heard a knock on the door. "Oh Levi, that must be your friend, Natsumi!" He jeered.

"Yeah whatever..." I muttered. I walked out of the door and shut it behind.

"Hi, Levi!" Natsumi smiled. She was wearing shades, a blue dress with a blue denim jacket, and brow heels. Her hair was flowing freely in the wind. "Hey Nat." I call her Nat, for short.

I was wearing some casual blue jeans, a checkered red shirt, and had a blue bag, with converse shoes.

While she was swinging her car keys around, Natsumi asked, "So Levi, how come you didn't introduce me to your uncle?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Because he's a waste of time to meet." Natsumi pursed her lips together and blinked. "I see..."

"You know, you're actually lucky, you have your own car, but I'm 15, yet I still haven't got my driving license."

Natsumi smiled. Its probably because she comes from a rich background, so she can afford anything.

We asked up to her car, and all I can say was- I was baffled.

She had a light blue Mercedes Benz, with mauve lines down the sides.

I didn't realise how long I was staring at her car, until she said, "Let's hop in then!"

We got in the car, and we drove off.

~
Time skip brought to you by Levi daydreaming about Natsumi's house
~

___'s Pov:

I am still shaken up by that dream I had, but I can't let that dream worry me right? It's just a mere dream, it's not like its gonna actually happen...

I suddenly heard a bang at the door, and opened it up. "Oh hey Natsumi!" I smiled. She had a big grin plastered on her face, and she looked really pretty, especially, with her long purple hair flowing in the wind.

I really like that blue dress she was in. Luckily it was sunny, so I wore brown shorts, and a striped (fave colour) top with black sandals.

We walked up to her car, and I saw Levi. I got to say, I was astounded by her car. She really is rich!

"Hop in then, __" She smiled. I woke up and jumped in the car.

~

Time skip

~

We must've arrived, because we just drove through some gates. Oh! I see a large house appearing. (Image above) Wow, she must be really rich,

She can get everything she wants... (A/N: keep that in mind)

Natsumi's pov:

Finally, we have arrived. I can finally show them around my house. Hopefully Levi will have a better impression of me, and hopefully I'll become closer to him...

I got out of my car after parking it, and told my friends to follow.

It's time to show you around the Ashwood household!

------

Sorry for the late update, this is because of the new way Im writing this story, in order for the chapters to be longer.

→That girl in the image above looks like Natsumi, but Natsumi's facial features are a little bit different.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it!

CutieStar36 ♡