[23]: Taking its toll

(A/N: Currently typing this up, and its 7:33am, I can't sleep ;~; XD Anyways enjoy! Btw, this stories has something like 6-7 chapters left till it's complete. 😃)

____'s pov:

I'm pretty scarred after that incident, I've never seen Natsumi act that way before; it must've really bothered her. I don't know whether to feel scared of her; in fact I slightly knew there was some thing strange about her. Should I just take this lightly? I'm starting to have my regrets making friends with her...

At least today is Saturday, so I can escape all the drama. But unfortunately, I don't feel well, so I plan on staying in bed all day, and getting up when necessary. Luckily my mum is here though; if I feel really ill, I can call her.

Come to think of it; I haven't even told my own mum about all of the events lately. I feel as though it's embarrassing, and I can handle it my self. I don't think she has noticed though, and that's good. I plan on keeping quite about things; hopefully it'll clear up.

I heard my phone beep, and so I lazily rolled over. I switched it on, and saw I had received a message from Levi Ackerman. Ughh... I don't want to talk to anyone today...

I groggily rolled back and grunted. I shut my eyes; in desperate attempt of catching up on some sleep. I don't feel well, after all.

I must've fell into a deep sleep, because when I woke up, the sun was shining even further through my curtains. I was startled by the sound off my phone buzzing. I looked at it again, and it was more messages sent by Levi Ackerman. What does he want...?

When I put the covers over my head frustrated, I heard another beep. That's it...! I picked up my phone and hit the power off button.

I'm sorry Levi... But I can't face up to talking to anyone else today, not after what happened... yesterday.

I guess Natsumi's deciding show her true colours now. I pouted and threw the covers over my head, in attempt to silence out these thoughts, and go back to sleep.

Crushing on you... Levi ... is harder than I thought. I need Eren... Eren's advice... more than ever...

I plan on avoiding Levi and Natsumi this week, I can't face up to them, not after what happened yesterday. It's going to be hard, I mean Levi and I spoke and all that...

I just hope... somewhere in this cruel world... give me some luck... to sought this out.