[7] : Date and truths [1]

Here's a box of tissues, you may cry...and a cookie if you survived it through without crying...

Anyways enjoy! 😉

Saturday: 12:30 pm

Today's the day... where we officially go out on a date. Together, me and Levi... well that's what I think, I don't know what he thinks! And I snickered to my self. I have butterflies in my tummy...

I actually couldn't really sleep last night, so I stayed up until 12:30 talking to Natsumi on WhatsApp. We were just talking about anime and stuff, like Yuri on ice... I love that show!! Especially the opening!! Oh Viktor is just so amazing, I wish I got to meet him!! He's so amazing...

Natsumi has heard of the anime too, her fave character is Yurio. He's rude, but kinda cute. He also looks like my friend, Armin! I was brought out of my memories when I heard a buzz.

I looked at my phone and it said:

Levi Ackerman

Levi: __, I'm nearly ready, I'll knock on your door.

Me: Sure. See ya!

Levi: 😉

I switched off my phone and my heart fluttered. Aww how sweet Levi is. That's his favourite emoji.

Time skip brought to you by Hanji making clay titans XD

I just about finished munching on (favourite cereal), when I heard the door knock. That must be Levi! Butterflies fluttered in my tummy and I shot up out of my seat. My mum stood up from the sofa and answered the door. She instantly smiled. "Hello there, Levi! You must be __'s friend!" Well duh... and I face palmed. "Well come on in!" she ushered. Oh no that wasn't the plan. I frowned. I smiled. "Hi Levi!" I said awkwardly. "Hi __" and he looked away. Um... now what do we do now?!

"Come, come and sit down!" Ushered my mother she smiled nervously and complied. "Its nice to see you again. You look well. How are you?" She asked Levi. "Yeah, schools going alright, Mrs (last name). And __ is an awesome." Levi complimented. I blushed and scratched my cheek. You didn't have to Levi...

"Aww that's sweet! By the way, you can call me Ashley (just a random name)." My mum said. Since when did she become so informal around 'visitors'"You're lucky to have __ as you're friend. She talks about you a lot you know"

My eyes widened and blood rushed to my cheeks. "Muuum!!!" I fumed. She laughed. "You see uh... Levi..." I began, lost for words. "Its okay, __" Levi reassured and I nervously smiled.

"Should you guys get going?" Mum reminded. Says the one who slowed us down. I love you mum but you're too embarrassing sometimes"Good luck!" She cheered. "Bye mum, love you!" And off we went.

~

It was now just us two. Me and Levi. It was quite nerve wracking come to think about it. My first date. If that's what you call it...

Levi's pov:

It's quite awkward. So I'm going to start a conversation. But before I could do that, __ spoke up. "So... Uhm.. Levi?" I love the way how she says my name, "where are we going?" Ah yes. I did think of somewhere, maybe a restaurant? I do have enough money for both of us. "You'll see" I wanted to keep it a surprise.