[16]: Over the top

Even though that confession was weeks ago, I still couldn't get it out of my head. I've decided to confront Eren about the situation. I've slightly distanced myself away from Levi and Nasumi because of how awkward I feel.

I've noticed that they have gotten somewhat closer. Maybe its nothing to worry about... or like I said a few weeks ago, she has a greater advantage. It's finally taking its toll. Natsumi can win over Levi's heart.

I feel sadder at the fact that I cannot feel as though I can open up as much to my friends anymore. I'm guessing Levi may have noticed, but even though he does ask me if I'm alright, I shrug it off.

Maybe I'm being a little over the top, its just a little crush that's all? Why should I let that break up our relationship? But it's not as easy as that... I just can't get it out of my head.

I'll probably never get the chance to confess, like I ever had any intentions to anyway... yet... Natsumi will probably confess before and claim his heart.

Natsumi has been as happy as ever, probably because I've denied and lied to her about having a crush. But its just a facade; deep down I'm hiding my true feelings.

I've been having to hide it over by smiling and shrugging it off. I feel fake. When Natsumi brought one of her lunches to school, that was a gift sent from her dad in Japan, she gave us some. She decided to feed Levi a spoonful of the food, and I sat there watching it painfully. They looked so happy that day.

I feel as though I'm disappearing. I don't know if Natsumi is taking the fact that 'I have no crush' as an advantage, because maybe if I was in her situation I'd do the same.

I'm glad I didn't tell her, because the situation would be a whole lot worse, and it probably even break up our relationship.

Should I just stop lying and confess the truth to her, and maybe Levi? But I'd be worried about the outcome... Or shall I keep hiding it and go to my other friends instead? But that'd break up our relationship even further...

I feel so fake... so fake... so fake!!! I can't keep going on like this!!!

What should I do??!?!!