[24]: Holding back

This week has dragged out even longer than I'd hoped it too...

I've successfully managed to avoid Levi and Natsumi, by coming to school earlier, and being quick when getting my stuff out of my locker after school. I hang around with Eren now; it's not such a problem, because most of his lessons aren't with Levi, and he hangs around in different places to us.

Gosh... I feel like such a snake, and a wimp... I can't even face up to my worries!

I think Levi must've given up on trying to help me; I mean I see why. Our relationship is getting worse. I wouldn't even be surprised if our childhood friendship breaks up because of this, permanently. That'd be really painful though, we've known each other... like nearly our whole lives.

All because of Natsumi... all because of Natsumi!!! She's the reason why we're in this mess! If I hadn't of been an idiot back then, and made friends with her... none of this would've happened!! Who does she think she is, coming from Sina, and trashing our friendship?!

Every time I think of Natsumi, I feel somewhat scared, yet anger surges though my veins. I've never been so... so jealous before. I hate to admit it, but I am a jealous ___.

Levi probably hates me now... after all what I've done... and probably never wants to repair things between us, yet see my face again.

It pains me to see Levi and Natsumi together, what they do together, was once me, and him, before she came...!

I sighed, after I'd just came back from a boring hour-long lecture about Poems in English. We already know this stuff, now why do we have to go over it again?! Now if that lesson wasn't as hard enough sitting next your best friend, namely, Levi, who keeps glancing at you with such a hurt expression you'd think he'd cry, the teacher decides to give us short notice on an poetry exam next week!

Argh!! Why do I have to be so unlucky??!!

As I opened the door to my locker, I noticed that a piece of paper had just swooped out. I decided to put my books in first, then take a look at it. I picked it up, and it said,

'Meet me on the rooftop at the start of lunch'

The writing was familiar; almost as if it was Levi's.

He probably wants some explaining to do... or confirm the end of our long-time friendship. Ouch, I think I'm ready. I deserved it, in a way, after all.

Well I can't make assumptions, but I wonder what he has to talk about?