• Chapter 19 •

- Dedicated to larryokay bc she's like my God, I'm serious. Go read her stuff, follow her and idk stalk her or whatever. I haven't even talked to her but yet she's my wattpad crush. -

''Oh, how fucking lovely of you to come around,'' Louis said sarcastically as he stayed on his spot beside Zayn. He wasn't going to move, Harry could think and speculate about whatever he wanted, Louis couldn't give less of a fuck.

''Nice to meet you too, tosser,'' Harry said back, trying to keep up his bad boy attitude. It was no use though, Louis already knew about all of Zayn's troubles, and he knew that Zayn probably didn't care about Harry anymore either, he probably didn't even care that he sat next to Louis, or he didn't notice. Either way, Louis thought that maybe Zayn would 'come over' to his side now when the black haired boy had relieved all of his biggest secrets, to an outcast.

''What are you doing in here, Zayn? Sitting next to a fucking faggot?'' Harry smirked.

''Just drop it already,'' Zayn answered, not looking up at the confused Harry.

''What are you on about?'' Harry asked confused as he walked into the bathroom too, closing the door behind him.

''Just- fuck,'' Zayn got out, before running out of the bathroom, dried tears glistening on his facial sculpture. Leaving Harry and Louis alone.

''What the fuck did you do to him?'' Harry screamed furiously as he walked towards Louis. He had seen Zayn's tears and pretty quickly came to the conclusion that Louis must have been the reason to them.

''Harry for God's sake! You're just a fucking hypocrite!'' Louis stated, tears running down his face again.

''Oh, I am?''

''Yes! You are, Harry! Do you see me fucking playing all lovey dovey with someone to then 3 minutes later make a fool out of that person? And then fucking pretend like nothing happened?'' Louis stood himself up and the walked over to Harry.

''I- ''

Harry's sentence was cut off by Louis shoving him hard against the sinks. He didn't wanna stay to listen to Harry's whitewashing.

Louis slapped the younger boy hard against his cheek, causing him to bring his hands up to the burning area. ''You, are a fucking hypocrite and no whitewashing can fucking change that!'' Louis screamed before him too, leaving the bathroom.

-

Niall was sitting in the science classroom, his thoughts wandering around all over the place. The main subject?

Louis.

He didn't quite know what he thought of him. Was it friendship? Love? A crush? He had no idea. He didn't even know his own sexuality.

Niall had upon entering the lab been given a paper with questions on. He had already answered some of them but was no way near finished yet. He was currently answering number 11 out of 38 when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He discreetly shoved it up from his pocket and unlocked it.

Niall! Niall! -L

It read, which caused him to get slightly uncomfortable. What had happened to Louis? He quickly typed out a reply.

Are you okay? -N

No, Ni. I'm confused. Can you come to the park later? -L

Niall hesitated before answering the message.

I'll come now! -N

No you don't have to. Don't skip your class for me. x -L

Niall sighed, how could Louis be so gentle and caring? He smiled as he once again answered the text.