• Chapter 16 •

Despite Louis' rather large urge to kill himself that night, he didn't do it. He couldn't. Why? He honestly had no idea, it was just something that kept him from pushing the razor towards his neck. And quite frankly, Louis was desperate to find out what that reason was. Whatever it might cost. He needed to, he just needed to.

~

''Zayniepoo!'' A voice whined.

''Yes Harry?'' Zayn muttered across the living room, since they were staying at Harry's after the party yesterday, knowing that Zayn's mum didn't like seeing her children drunk and irresponsible.

''I'm bored.''

''Well so am I, but it's your house and therefore you're my host. So please, Harry, come up with something to do instead of just lying here?''

''Oh please, you basically live here too,'' Harry responded.

''Well yeah, but let's pretend I don't. Now, give me some food, and start the wii,'' Zayn ordered.

''I'm not your slave.''

''Well yeah, but let's pretend that you are.''

''A lot of pretending, huh?'' Harry smirked.

''Idiot.''

''You know you love me.''

''Barely.''

''You do.''

''Yes Harry, I love you with all of my heart, happy? Now get me food,'' Zayn ordered once again.

Harry did as told and went to the kitchen, making two big sandwiches, one for Zayn and one for himself. He made sure that his own got extra much cheese and salad, because honestly, that was the key of a good sandwich. He also added ham, cucumber, sauce, paprika and pepper on both.

When the curly haired boy returned, he shouted a loud, ''So Zayn, did you get some yesterday?'' as he started the wii.

''I have no idea of what you are referring to, Mr. styles,'' Zayn smirked, grabbing his own sandwich from the tray Harry was holding.

''You bloody know what I mean, dickhead,'' Harry smirked back, taking his Ham And Cheese Sandwich to take a bite. ''Mhm, food porn. This is fucking awesome, okay?! Zaynie tell me I'm a good cook, pwease,'' he pouted.

''Oh please, all you did was putting the ingredients on the fucking bread, tosser.''

''Hey, this sandwich is called 'Rêve Sandwich De Harry' and I think you should show more respect to it,'' Harry said nonchalantly.

''What the hell does that even mean?'' Zayn asked confused.

''It means 'Harry's cock sandwich', so basically, you're eating and sucking from my cock, do I taste good? Oh, and remember to lick that white garlic sauce extra much, that's my sperm.''

''Ew, what the hell Harry?'' Zayn screamed, jumping up from the sofa to attack Harry. He successfully felled Harry down and onto to the floor, screaming like mad. He then trapped Harry between his legs, sitting on top of him to hold him still.

''Okay, okay, I was joking, okay? 'Rêve Sandwich De Harry' actually means Harry's dream sandwich,'' the brown haired boy laughed, trying to get out from Zayn's steady grip on him.

''Twat!''

''Loser.''

''Whatever, I'll still beat you at wii,'' Zayn shot back, knowing that he always won when they played that game. Let's just say that Harry wasn't really athletic in any way, shape or form.