• Chapter 10 •

''Harry, you seem to be a bit off. Are you sure you're alright?'' Zayn asked.

Harry couldn't do other than shrug in response.

Of course Harry wasn't alright, how could he? All day had he spent thinking about Louis, Louis, and surprisingly Louis.

''Mate, do you need to visit the doctors or something?'' The raven haired boy asked again.

What's up with all the questions? Harry thought. Couldn't Zayn just leave him alone and for once just shut the fuck up?

Harry took a bite of his sandwich and scanned the cafeteria. People were hanging out, laughing and having the time of their lives.

Harry couldn't help the fact that he got slightly disappointed when he saw no sign of Louis. Where was that boy anyway?

In the bathrooms, far far away Louis was sat. He cried, as always. Niall sat beside him and Louis had no idea how the blonde boy even found him or why he was there. Shouldn't he be in the cafeteria with the other students, socializing?

''Why are you here?'' Louis asked quietly. He was actually pretty curious to the reason, if he was being totally honest. I mean, why would anyone ever want to be in the same room as Louis? What if they got infected from Louis disease 'faginfection' or what ever those stupid bastards called it.

''Keeping you company.'' Niall simply shrugged.

''Why?''

''We're friends now, right?'' The blonde hopefully asked. Wow, why was he so enthusiastic about the whole friendship thing?

''Why did you bring food?'' Louis wondered, trying to avoid the friendship question.

''Because we need to eat something? And I like food a lot so yeah, I've already eaten one full sandwich and a bag of crisps,'' Louis scoffed, did that boy actually eat crisps to lunch? ''they are really good. Would defiantly recommend them!'' Niall continued. ''Here,'' he said, pulling out a sandwich from his pocket. Wait, how the hell did he fit a freaking sandwich in his pocket?, ''and here.'' He ended, giving Louis a bottle of. . . coke? Really Niall, really?

Louis was shocked by Niall's kind gesture, ''uh, t-thanks.'' Louis smiled hesitantly.

''No problem, mate.'' Niall replied.

They both ate in silence, Louis was too afraid to ask something, because what if he asks something too personal or inappropriate? And who was this Niall guy anyway?

''Okay, since we're friends now and I would love to get to know you better, maybe we could play a game of twenty questions after school, eh?'' Niall asked shyly. Why was he acting so shy?

''Yeah, sounds like a good plan! You've got my number, right?'' Louis piped up. Was he actually making a friend? A friend.

''Yes I've got it!'' Niall happily cheered. He then jumped up from his spot on the floor and brushed off his bum before offering a supportive hand to Louis for him to take. Louis hesitated for a while but after seeing Niall's sparkling eyes he took the hand and let Niall gently pull him up.

Louis realized his bum was hurt from sitting for too long and simply stated that, ''my bum feels like a fucking plank. Or after having to bottom for like 8 fucking hours,'' he giggled.

Niall burst out laughing and Louis soon joined him. The brunette took a hold of his stomach while falling over with his upper body, gasping for air. He took a quick look at Niall and saw that he was on the floor, rolling around laughing. They both had no idea what was so funny but they laughed anyway. Their both real laughs. Their fit of giggles were however interrupted by a door shooting up, and there, in the doorway, stood fucking Harry Styles. Oh God why did he have to interrupt everything?

Harry looked around the bathroom and saw the two boys laughing so hard that they couldn't even stand up straight. Well Louis could never stand straight, he was gay, right? Harry giggled at his own joke but quickly recovered himself when reality hit him like a tsunami. Louis was laughing, why was he laughing? He didn't deserve to laugh. And who was that blonde ugly boy that caused Louis happily mood?

Harry realized that he had stared for too long and quickly said whatever that came to his mind, ''stupid cocksuckers,'' and then slammed the door fiercely and walked off, furiously.

*

Louis currently sat in his science class, typing away on his phone every now and then. Niall was a really good and funny guy.

Eyy, this lesson sucks. -N

Louis smiled when he received the message and looked towards at the back of the room where Niall sat with some stupid science partner. He looked absolutely bored.

I know I'm hot and all that stuff but please, keep your drool to yourself. ;) -N

Louis laughed which caused the whole class to turn to him, inclusive Harry.

''Class, please keep working.'' The teacher ordered and Louis sighed of relief.

Oh shut up, I ain't drooling. -L

Yes you are, kind of cute. -N

Oh God, oh God, oh God. Louis tried to cover his blush with his hand but that only caused him to blush deeper.

Stahp -L .He quickly replied. This was so awkward, so so awkward. He then looked at his own science partner who was sound asleep on the chair beside him.

I'm just teasing, haha :) -N

I know, but I've got to work now. I'll talk to you after lesson and then we can go home at my place, as you wanted. -L

Louis then put down his phone and started answering questions about the human blood system. He couldn't hide that smile that was creeping its way up his face however. He smiled, a real smile. And Niall cause that.

Time flew by and without Louis even realizing he and Niall was at his home. Louis took a moment to thank God that they were the only ones there.

''So, tea?'' Louis asked shyly as Niall sat himself down by the dinner table.

''Yes, please.'' He answered as he intertwined his fingers on the table. Louis nodded and prepared some hot water.

The water quickly was done and Louis poured them both a cup of tea. Lovely, Louis thought as he sat himself down opposite Niall.

''So, let's play twenty questions, okay?'' Niall asked hopefully.

''Yes, okay, you start.'' Louis offered.

Niall thought for a moment before starting with a simple question, ''your favourite food?''

''Easy,'' Louis answered, ''taco.'' Niall nodded and then took a sip of his tea.

''Shit fucking hell cunt ass bitch.'' Niall swore before running to the water tap.

''What's wrong?'' Louis asked, worry clear in his voice.

''Hot. Tea. Ouch. Warm. Fuck.'' Niall panted. Oh, he burned his tongue from the tea. Ops.

''Are you okay?'' Louis asked while slowly walking towards Niall. He put a hand on the blonde's back and massaged smoothly.

But like every good moment someone always has to burst through a door. And this time was no different.

Crack

Louis quickly turned around and to say he was shocked to see Harry there, again, would be a huge understatement. I mean, what the actually fuck, what was Harry doing there? And why was tears rolling down his face like they were a few days ago. And why did Niall glare at Harry? And why was Louis happy to see Harry even though he despised him?

''Harry?!'' Louis asked confused.

•*•*•

Whoop whoop, another update. I had a fever today and therefore was I able to write this, even though my head hurts like idkw.

From now on I'm going to leave every chapter with a cliff hanger, since you guys comment and vote more when I do that. Muahahhaah. Your own fault! :P