Pisces(m) x Scorpio(f)

Do childhood memories carry over? Requested by YorutheNight
I felt as though my heart has been torn in two. My mind was going crazy. How could my mom marry him? "You're Kelly's little girl right"? I nodded gripping the basket of flowers in my hands. "Meet pisces. He's my son". My glare faltered seeing him. My heart felt whole by just looking at him. He was wearing a blue suite that was kinda big on him. The jacket hung over his hands and the pants coverd his shoes. I looked him up and down. He smiled and walked towards me and tripped. He got up and frowned. He sniffed. His eyes water and he started wiping his tears. I laughed at his cuteness and I kissed his cheek. He closed one eye as my lips touched his wet tear stained cheek. That was eleven years ago. I was walking to school until I saw pisces talking to a beautiful girl. She had long brown hair that reach her butt and her uniform looked flawless she also had the most beautiful brown eyes. The only thing was she was flat chested like me. I ran into the school. I deep down had feelings for pisces. The thing is that pisces and I have been together since we were four years old but by the time we reached highschool we suddenly grew apart. Pisces and I found our own love interests. I found Aries and he found Cancer the girl in the morning. I told Aries about my feelings towards Pisces but he told me to not to worked up. Of course. What was I getting so worked up over? Aries is my boyfriend but Pisces... On the way home Pisces and I were walking home together. We stopped at a hill to watch the sunset. I stepped in the railing and held the top staring out into the sunset. "How's your boyfriend"? Pisces finally spoke. "He's fine". I said. Akward silence filled the air. "How's your girlfriend"? I asked. "She's okay". Pisces said rubbing his arm. "Listen Scorpio...I have to move this summer". My heart shattered. I didn't show it though. "Cool, have fun". "I don't know if I'll be coming back"? He said. "W-what do you mean"? I couldn't hide the stuttering in my voice. "I just have a family problem". Pisces said. "Oh". I looked down. I stepped down from the railing. "Then good luck". Pisces grabbed my hand. "Come on let's go I'll walk you home". "No...I mean...yeah ok". Pisces and I walked side by side. I felt the tingling in my fingers as we held hands but he just didn't want me to get captured by a rapist. I intertwined my fingers with Pisces to see if maybe he would get the hint by he just stayed unfazed. I growled in my mind. I detached my hand from his and ran ahead. "Hey what are you doing"! "You don't need to protect me! I'm not a little kid"! I stuck out my tounge. Pisces ran after me. He caught up to me and talked me infront of my house. We fell over on to the grass laughing. "We made it"! Pisces said looking at my house. "Actually I made it you tackled me". I said bluntly but It came out in between heavy breaths. I got up to walked in my house but I kissed Pisces on the cheek. He grabbed my wrist. "I thought you said we weren't kids anymore so don't take me back to that wedding night". Pisces said. He pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back passionately. Pisces loved me and it was obvious that I loved him too. He knew it but he just never showed it.
That's it! I hope you like it!