Aquarius(f) x Pisces(m)

How we met requested by foreverlost007

The story of how we met continues...

Pisces was royalty of the school. Everyone loved him. But he was like one of nicest people you'll meet. He was so nice and loveable. Who wouldn't love him.

Well me of course. To me Pisces was overly nice to the point where it was annoying. Why can't this be like a simple love novel where he can just be a mindless dick? But no captain of the soccer team is so sweet.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't hate him at first when we first met. You see, I met Pisces when I was in the 5th grade. He was a year above me. I didn't spend much time with Pisces to be honest. I spent more time with Aries and Sagittarius. I had a crush on Pisces but totally got over him or so I thought.

~

"Are you serious Aquarius?" He asked. I raised my jazz shoe up to his face before twirling and doing a leap landing on my knee and rolling over. "Don't ignore me!" He whined.

"I'm not. I'm practicing and you are interrupting the process." I said to him. He sighed.

"What happened Aquarius? We used to be so close." He said.

"Scorpio that stupid pop idol is what happened." I said.

"You're mad because I'm dating her?" He said confused. I gave him a look that sad 'get out'. He got the message and left. I began to bruise my body with the drill team dance.

After practice I went the shower area. I saw two girls sitting next to each other watching a video on their phone. I ignored them and walked behind the curtain of my individual stall. The hot water hit my body easing the burises that covered my body.

I got out of the shower and the two girls seemed to have left. I dried off myself and got dressed. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed.

"I hate work." I said. I was wearing a Wendy's uniform. I hate fast food. They just aren't nice to the newbies. I never understood why.

I was working cashier. That's when a familar person walked up to the counter. I stared at him but decided to be nice because I had to be.

"Hi welcome to Wendy's. Is it for here or to go?" I asked

"Hey aqua it's me, Pisces!"

"Take out? Ok what can I get you?" I asked.

"You're ignoring me again." He let out a depressed sigh.

"Regular or spicy?" I asked.

After work I changed out of my clothes and headed to my car. I was gonna buy some groceries to make myself some food for tonight instead of eating the meal I got from work cause burgers would ruin my drill team body.

When I was walking up the hill to my house I saw emerald eyes glowing in the darkness. I knew exactly who it was. I decided to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist.

"Aquarius... Please talk to me." I could hear his voice cracking. "I broke up with her." He said. Oh shit. I hated her but I never wished for this to happen.

"That's rough." I said. He hugged me.

"Why won't you talk to me. I don't want to lose you too." He said. Oof I felt really bad now.

"I'm sorry Pisces. I was just jealous." I said.

"Well I'm not with her anymore." He said. His head slipped down my wrist to hold my hand. He gave me a small smile.

"Can we be friends again?" He asked.

"We can be more than that." I said smirking.

Done!