libra(f) x leo(m)

I fell in love with a player requted by LunaMarie2222
Libra and Aquarius were watching tv. A romantic comedy to be exact. Aquarius was fast asleep but on the other hand libra was paying attention to the film to see if one of these tricks could help her get leo to fall in love with her. Libra was incredibly jealous of whoever dated leo before her. Aquarius kept telling her leo was just a player and will use your heart. Libra choose to ingnore that a kept her heart set on him. Something about leo drew libra close to him. It wasn't just looks. Of course leo was hot but something totally different. Aquarius and libra were walking home together when they saw leo following a girl to the back of the school. Aquarius and libra snuck behind him. The girl was blushing holding a note. "U-um leo". Leo was staring at her unemotional. "U-um leo...Truth is...truth is...I...I..Iloveyou". The girl said really fast. "Um excuse I didn't quiet catch that". Leo said. "I said I love you". The girl looked away blushing holding out the envelope to him. Leo chuckled nervously. "Sorry but I can't accept your confession". "Huh"? "What do you like about me". This caught the girl off gaurd. "I like how you're caring". Leo laughed. A shadow covered his eyes. "You must have been looking at the wrong person. I'm not caring at all". He pushed the girl against the wall. "I'm dangerous, scary, and not the one you want to get close to. Consider this a warning". Leo walked away leaving the girl alone. The girl slid against the wall scared as hell. Libra was at Aquarius house. "I told you. He's an asshole". Aquarius said. Libra sighed. "Maybe I should confess". Libra said. "W-what! You're out of your mind"! Aquarius yelled. "All leo wants is someone to love him more than he loves himself right"? Aquarius rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You're going to the aquarium with me right"? "Yeah of course". "Great"! Aquarius and libra were walking around the aquarium. "Wanna see the dolphin show"? "No I wanna see the penguins"! Libra said looking around for them. She saw leo and another girl. Leo had a smile on his face and the girl was clinging to his arm. Libra gasped and hid behind Aquarius. "He's here"! Aquarius sighed and walked towards the penguins. Libra had her arms wrapped around Aquarius. "You know you don't have to hold onto me. Look at the penguins". Libra kept her arms around Aquarius's body. Aquarius sighed. They got out of the penguin area and the speaker came on. "Attention costumers the dolphin show is starting". "Hey lib- huh where did she go?" Aquarius shrugged "Whatever. Dolphin show". Aquarius walked towards the show".  "Oh no I got separated"! Libra freaked out. She was walking down the steps then..."ah"! Libra fell. "Ow. Huh? I'm not hurt". "Wow do you always jumped on guys like that"? Libra looked down blushing. Leo was flat on his back with the support of his elbows propping him up. "I'm so sorry"! "It's cool". Libra got up but the door behind her opened and she fell in. Leo went after her to save her but only ended up in them being locked up together. "What oh no"! "Ugh you've got to be kidding me." Leo said annoyed.
Meanwhile
"Wow the dolphins are so pretty"! Aquarius said. "Excuse me is this seat taken"? Aquarius looked up. She blushed. "No it's all yours". "Thanks. Im Capricorn by the way". "Aquarius". Aquarius said blushing.
Back to libra and leo
Libra scooted closer to leo. "Sorry I'm afraid of the dark". "So what do you plan on doing if we don't make it". "Confessing". "Huh"? "Leo I love you". Leo smirked. "What do you love about me"? "Well you're hot, two faced, a huge idiot, and athletic". Leo looked surprised. "I felt like I just got all theses insults". "Leo I really love you". Leo laughed and grabbed her face kissing her cheek. "H-hey"! The door opened. "Libra"? Aquarius said confused. "Later"! Leo said walking past aqua. Aquarius looked confused but shurged it off.
Sorry for the wait. Hope you like it!