Aries(f) x Sagittarius(m)

I waited too long requested by @ShappireHopeBlack

"...Aries?" Aries turns around and sees Sagittarius. She gasped.

"...Sagittarius? Wait, how did you...
How did you find me?" Aries asked. he ran up to her and huged her tightly.

"Aires! Oh my god, I found you!" Sagittarius said happily.

"S...Sagittarius..." Aries said speechless.

"I've been searching for you ever since you left and I never gave up on you! Oh my god, I've missed you so much. You have no idea how much
I wanted to see you, hold you and just be with you. I'm so sorry for everything." Sagittarius continued to ramble one.

"Sagittarius... I..." Arise trailed off.

"I'm an idiot, I know. But please let me explain..." Sagittarius started.

"Sagittarius!" Arise said irritated.
Sagittarius looked at her, caught off guard. She smiled softly. "Me too.
I've missed you so much too. I'm sorry for leaving...I just..." Sagittarius cut her off.

"...Shhh, it's okay. You're here now. That's all that matters." He kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry I haven't called you. I got a new phone..." Sagittarius explained.

"You did? Oh my god, you're such a dork...!" Aires said laughing. Sagittarius looked at her confused.

"I'm a what?" Sagittarius asked.

"A dork...You make me worry so much! I can't believe you got
a new phone and didn't tell me!
Well, I mean, I guess you couldn't.
But still! I can't believe you..
Oh, I'm rambling, I'm sorry. Aries said laughing nervously. Sagittarius grins and ignores everything else.

"You were worried about me?" Sagittarius asked.

"...Of course, you idiot. Don't make me repeat myself..." Aries said. Sagittarius smiles and kisses her.

"...Thank you, princess." Aires blushes brightly.

"P...Princess?" Aries asked. Sagittarius laughed and huged her again.

"Of course. You've been my princess even before you left." Sagittarius said.

"...I'm sorry. I won't leave you again." Aries said.

"You better not. Because if you do, I'll still find you. I won't stop until I do, like now." Sagittarius said.

"...Why?" Aries asked.

"Hm?" Sagittarius said confused.

"Why did you try and find me? I'm not worth it..." Aries said sadly.

"'Why'?" Sagittarius chuckled. "Because I love you, princess." He said. Aires blushed.

"You idiot." Aries said.

"Aww, come on. Don't be like that." Sagittarius said. He laughed a little and squeezed her tightly. Aires sighed and  giggled a bit.

"I love you too...And... thanks for finding me." She said.

"Of course! Why would I not try and find you?You are my world..." Sagittarius said. Aires blushed.

"You're a master at flattery, aren't you?" Aries said sarcastically with a smile.

"One of the best!" Sagittarius said laughing Aires giggled a little.

"I can't believe I left. I missed out a whole year of your cute stupidity." Aries said giggling. Sagittarius chuckled. "So... Don't worry. Because I swear, I won't ever leave you again." Aries said. Sagittarius smiled and kissed her.

"I know. After all, I'll just find you again. Like how I found you now." Sagittarius said.

This is based off a voice acting I did. Credit for inspiration goes to the director who casted me. Sorry it took so long.