Sagittarius(f) x Aries(m)

Never a love story without you requested by Soumyaa16

The day started out like any other day at college. Sagittarius pulled on her jacket as the cold wind nipped at her ears and whipped her body. The cold was biting her fingers.

It wasn't too cold though. It was fall and that was her favorite season. The fall air had a satisfying smell to it. She walked to her class across the campus.

As she was walking she bumped into a guy with a white hoodie who was running. He was breathing and his cheeks were red due to lack of air while he was running or maybe cause it was cold. They stared at each other.

"I'm sorry. He said getting up from the ground and running off again. Sagittarius was stunned for a bit but got up and resumed walking to class.

************************************

"So that concludes today's lesson." The professor said. "Class dismissed." Kids started going to other classes or leaving for the day. Sagittarius grabbed her things and left.

The fall air whipped her again. She saw the same boy she bumped into this morning. He was laughing and talking to his friend. She decided to get a better look at him. He was actually kinda cute.

Well it wouldn't hurt to make friends. She thought. She walked over to the boy. His friend walked off going to class.

"Hey." She said. The boy looked up. His eyes widened.

"Oh I'm so sorry for bumping into you this morning!" He said.

"Oh that's fine. I should've been paying attention to my surroundings." Sagittarius said laughing nervously. The boy laughed.

"I'm Aries." He said.

"Sagittarius, my name." She responded.

"Well then Sagittarius, nice to meet you." He said.

"Yeah." She said.

"Later." He said. Sagittarius waved.

************************************

After that day Sagittarius kept running into him and they saw each other enough to finally become friends and hangout.

Sagittarius was starting to feel her feelings grow. But like any cliche story she didn't know if Aries felt the same. Aries and her were walking home together.

"Sagittarius can I tell you something?" He asked. Sagittarius nodded. "I think I'm not a very good friend to you." He said.

"What? What are you taking about?" She said laughing.

"We should not be friends anymore." He said. Sagittarius's laughing came to an abrupt stop.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." He said walking ahead of her. Sagittarius stood there stunned. She was about to confess her feelings to him but he just broke off their friendship.

************************************

Sagittarius kept running into Aries but every time she tried to talk to him he would just brush her off.

It was starting to get warmer. Spring was inviting itself in. Sagittarius took in a whiff of the spring air. She walked around the campus. She saw Aries standing there. He looked like he was standing there staring at her.

Sagittarius proceeded to walk past him. Aries grabbed her arm. He wrapped Sagittarius in an embrace.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to ruin our friendship because I love you." Aries said. Sagittarius started crying.

"I love you too. I loved you for so long." Sagittarius said sobbing. Aries hugged her tighter.

"I can't live without you!" Aries sobbed.

"Then let's be together." Sagittarius said smiling. Aries looked at her and laughed. They kissed each other.

"Ok." He said.

That's it. Sorry for the long wait.