Sagittarius(f) x Leo(m)

My dispbeying heart requested by QUEEN_HOPE_
I told myself that I would never fall inlove. My dad broke my mother's heart. He finally left her to fend for us. He knew she was sick. I hated listening to fairytales and reading love novels in school because it was all fake. They make love sound good but it only leaves girls naked for life (metaphorically of course). I hate men. I hate all of them. They are selfish douches. I walked to school with my best friend Gemini. Gemini was talking about the Halloween party coming up this weekend. She was inviting me to it. I really didn't want to go but it's better than staying home and doing nothing. "I'm only going for the food". I told her. "Saggy don't you like anybody? Doesn't have to be male". I sighed. "Gemini I don't have a sexuality." Well in truth I was straight but I made myself belive that I didn't have one. I saw Aquarius and Scorpio holding hands. I gagged. I hated straight couples. Aquarius is going end up in a crying mess or maybe she'll move on to Libra. I walked in the school and opened the locker to switch out my shoes. Something sat on top of my shoes. I pulled it out. My eyes widen at what it said. Marriage reserstraigtion form. I blushed but I crumpled it up. "Hey what are you doing"! I saw Leo running towards me and snatched the paper from my hands. I clicked my tounge irritated and slammed my locker and started to walk away but I forgot to switch out My shoes. I blushed and quickly switched them out and ran off to my class. At lunch Gemini and I walked outside and sat on one of the benches by the pond. I ripped off a piece of my bread and threw it at one of the ducks. "Hey I saw Leo talking to you ealier." "And?" Leo started walking over to us again. "What do you want"! I said a bit irritated. "Well about the f-" I cut him off. "I should of shredded it right"? I asked rhetorical. "Is there a reason why you hate men"? Leo asked. "Fuck off"! Gemini said. "Gem it's okay". I looked at Leo. "My father broke My mother's heart". "Not all guys are like that". Leo said. "What do you want"! Gemini said flicking him off. Leo looked at me. Leo usually had the brightest eyes and a cheeky grin that complimented his eyes. This time his eyes held disappointment in his eyes. I kinda almost felt bad. "Sagittarus there is something I wanted to tell you". I  sat there in silence. Gemini rolled her eyes wondering why I was still talking to this guy and walked away. "Sagittarus I like you". I choked on my drink. Why would the popular boy in school be interested in me. I hate men. "I'm sorry Leo but I hate men. You know that". I said notchatly. "Please give me a chance." I didn't want to give Leo a chance so I got up and walked away. I felt a pang of guilt in my chest but it's like it mattered. All I care about now is education. As I was walked towards the building two arms wrapped around my waist picking me up. I knew it was Leo. He was the only one behind me. He started kissing my neck. "L-LEO! W-what are you doing? Put me down"! He landed me on my feet and pulled me into a long deep kiss. I blushed. He pulled away. "Sagittarus I love you". He pulled me into a hug. Maybe Leo is different just a little bit.
That's it. I hope you like it.