Scorpio(m) x Aquarius(m)

My tunsdere love requested by HellfullShadow

"Oooooooo now get closer!" Libra said. Scorpio pushed Aquarius to the ground.

"hell no!"

"Hahaha!" Aquarius laughed getting up from the ground.

"What is it with you and your yoai fantasies!" Scorpio said a little pissed. Libra giggled.

"Can I get my ice cream now?" Aquarius said. Libra pulled out a popsicle from the freezer. "There you go cutie." Libra said. Aquarius sucked on the popsicle.

"Why do we have to wear this outfit anyways?" Scorpio asked.

"Well wasn't your class doing a samurai cafe. I thought it'd be nice if I had you guys try on the samurai outfits my grandmother made." Libra explained.

"I like mine!" Aquarius said while bitting the popsicle. "Ah my teeth!" He whined.

"You both look surprisingly good." Libra said. Scorpio messed with his blonde hair. He looked at Aquarius enjoying his popsicle. And sighed.

"I need to get out of this." He said. "It's annoying." Libra giggled.

The festival for their school came around. The cafe was set up. Scorpio was a serving as well as Aquarius.

"One order of dark chocolate truffles!" Aquarius said to the chefs.

"Dark chocolate truffles. You got it!" Aries said tying up her blonde hair. She then actually looked at Aquarius outfit. "Oh my. Aquarius you samurai outfit is amazing!" Aries said. Aquarius laughed.

"Thanks, Libra's grandma made it." Aquarius said.

"STOP FLIRTING AND GET TO WORK!" Scorpio said appearing behind Aquarius. He dragged Aquarius away.

"Scorpio, that was mean." Aquarius said. Scorpio rolled his eyes. He shoved Aquarius back lightly.

"You have a job to do so do it properly." Scorpio said blushing.

"So it is true." Aquarius his eyes welled up.

"What is true?" Scorpio asked.

"I didn't know if it was true but Libra said that you have crush on me!" Aquarius was crying tears of joy. Scorpio blushed.

"The fuck! I going to kill that bitch!" Scorpio was about to leave but Aquarius hugged him from behind. All the girls were fawning on how cute it looked right now. Aquarius was taller and Scorpio was shorter so it was kinda cute.

After the festival Libra was helping put up the stands. She felt a light tug on her hair. She turned around and saw Scropio glaring at her.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Did you tell blue haired fuck I like him?" Scropio asked a little bit pissed.

"Yeah. What about it?" Libra said like it was no big deal.

"You know for a fact that I am not gay!" Scropio said. Libra raised and eyebrow.

"Not even a little?" Libra said smirking.

"Do you want to die?" He asked. Libra rolled her eyes.

"Well keep denying your feelings but I know the truth." Libra said.

She doesn't know I'm gay? Does she? Or maybe she thinks I am because of how much time I spend with Aquarius. Scropio thought.

"Scropio! Wanna get some ice cream!" Aquarius said cheerfully staring at him. Scropio didn't know if his feelings for Aquarius were genuine or not. He agreed to get ice cream with his water bearer friend.

They arrived at the ice cream parlor still in their costumes. People were staring at them and taking pics.

"Aquarius... You know I'm not gay or bi, right?" Scorpio asked.

"I know you aren't gay. But you are bi. It's hard for you to hide something like that." Aquarius said. Scorpio sighed.

"I do like you just don't tell Libra about it." He said.

"My lips are sealed." He said.

This took way too long. I'm sorry. It's crappy.