Sagittarius(f) x Aquarius(m)

My childhood crush requested by animelover1215
We were sitting five feet away from eachother. Our breath made white puffs of smoke as we released it from our lungs. That was eleven years ago almost twelve. It's second semester of junior year and I'm not in class yet sitting in the counselor's office. I don't understand. I wanted to commit sucide two days ago not right now. I looked around at the motivating comments. It made me cringe. "Aquarius, I need you to tell me excatly what you said". I looked her in the eyes. "I'll take a gunshot to the head". She wrote it down on her yellow postit. "Do your parents own a gun"? I shook my head. "Anything else"? "Overdose on drugs". I said. "Does anyone own medication in your house"? I nodded. "Aquarius...do you feel like injuring yourself or killing yourself". I shook my head. She didn't seem to belive me. She made me leave though. As I exited the office the door bumped a girl in the head. She fell on her butt rubbing her head. It had a big red bump. I freaked out. "Um are you okay"? I crouched down. She looked at me with watery eyes. I helped her up. "Let me take you to the nurse." I ran while holding her hand. "STOP"! She yelled. I looked back. She was blushing. "Y-you're to fast". She said. I blushed in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry". She smiled at me. "It's okay. I'll manage." I grabbed her hand. "No I insist". She sighed and nodded. I led her to the nurse's office. We walked in. The nurse looked up and smiled at us. "Hi how can I help you"? She asked. "Um can we get some ice"? The nurse nodded. "Um..." I looked at the girl. "Sorry but you look like someone I know". The girl said. "I do"? She nodded. "I had a childhood crush". She blushed. "We used to play all the time. His name was Aquarius." I detached my hand from her's. I looked away blushing. "Really? What did he look like?" "Blonde hair. Blue eyes..." "me"? She looked at me. I coughed and looked away. The nurse came back with the ice pack. The girl bowed and took it. I walked ahead of her. "Bye Sagittarius". I said. She stopped. I could feel her eyes staring at my back as I walked away. The next day I saw her again. We crossed paths. I didn't pay attention. I dreaded for the last bell to ring and let us out for break. On me way to lunch I smacked right into her. She landed on my chest as my back hit the carpet. My head never made contact with the floor. She dug her elbows in my chest to support herself. I hissed in pain. She immediately removed her elbows and supported herself with both her hands on either side of me. We stared at each other. Her brown hair was so pretty I could help myself but reach up and touch it but before I got the chance she made it to her feet. I was dissapointed but I helped myself up. The final bell rang for the day and me and my friends raced to my car but not before I saw her again. I smacked into a tree. My friends stopped and help me up. "You okay man"? Capricorn asked. I looked behind me. Sagittarius was talking to one of her friends. "Dude you're drooling". Leo said laughing. I got up. Sagittarius wrapped up her conversation. I didn't know if I should tell her but its not like she noticed it anyways. Yet when I walked away I felt eyes on me and I knew it was her watching me. We'll meet again saggy.
Sorry it took so long but I hope you like it!