Libra(f) x Capricorn(m)

Tangled fates requested by kitty94444

I couldn't believe it was him. My fate was entangled with him. I'm not entirely freaked out about it I'm just surprised. I didn't even think that Capricorn and I were compatible.

Capricorn then approached me. He held out his hand to me. I took his hand as he led me down the red carpet of the castle.

"Libra and Capricorn you are the only two who can be together." The queen said. I knew she was going to say that. "That's why I'm sending you on this task." She said.

Task? What task. I didn't hear a single about a task. I thought

"Yes queen." Capricorn said.

"Wait what?" I said. Capricorn dragged me away from the queen. "What is going on?" I asked.

"Such a pain." He said. He looked at me. "I don't want to do this task but you can do it yourself. Knock yourself out". He said.

"Wait!" I grabbed him around the waist. "I can't do this alone!" I said. He smirked at me.

"Ok then Libra you have to follow my orders." He said. I nodded. I didn't want to but I needed him. We headed out to finish the task the queen told us about. Apparently she was robbed. Rubies that grant any wish was stolen by a demon. Would've been easier if it were a witch.

We arrived at the location and Capricorn helped me out of the carriage. We were in front of a cave. Capricorn walked ahead. I trailed close behind him. When we got further into the cave he stopped me.
He looked around. Not like he could see shit. It was pitch black.

"Capricorn do you sense something?" I asked.

"Shhhh." He said. I kept silent. The ceiling began falling. Capricorn grabbed me and started running ahead while holding my hand. I saw something red and shiny.

"Wait Capricorn!" I got out of his grip.

"Libra stop what are you doing. You're going to get hurt!" He yelled. I ignored his pleases and calls. I saw the rubbies. There were in a bag. I grabbed it but it was so heavy. Capricorn ran towards me. Just in time he pushed me out the way along with the rubbies when a piece of the ceiling fell. He was basically on top of me.

"Capricorn." I said..

"You stupid idiot! What were you thinking?" He yelled at me.

"The rubbies." I said.

"Forget about the dumb rubbies." He said. "I only care about your safety." He said. I blushed. "Come on let's get out of here." He said. I nodded and followed him.

~

The queen smiled at us. I handed her the rubbies. She gave them to the servant to lock them away.

"Great job you two." She said. Capricorn and I bowed. She rewarded us with our own rubbies. "These rubbies can grant wishes. But it's a one time use. Once your wish is granted it will crack and turn black." The queen said.

Capricorn and I parted our ways. I liked Capricorn so I made a wish.

"I wish I could be happy with Capricorn." I said. The ruby didn't crack or even look discolored. I was confused. I heard a knock on my front door. I saw Capricorn standing there in front of me breathing hard.

I didn't know if this was the Ruby's doing. I left it in my room.

"Capricorn what are you doing here?"

"I... Didn't want you to forget that I'm the only person you can be with so don't waist that wish on me." He said.

"How did you know about that?" I asked.

"Well you seem like the type to do that." He smirked kissed me and left.

The end.