Aquarius(f) x Aries(m)

I'll always love you requested by champion_01
I wasn't sure if what I'm feeling was love or jealousy. She was rubbing her perfect grade in my face. I wanted to punch her but at the same time I wanted to kiss her until we couldn't breath. I looked down at my test which I failed and she made a perfect grade. Her pigtails bouncing up and down as she bragged. "I can tell someone didn't study"! She started laughing. I internally blushed at her cute laugh. "Shut up"! I muttered under my breath. We began walking home together. As long as me and Aquarius have been together we have gotten along pretty well. She's my childhood friend. She doesn't remember much from thoes days ever since that incident. "Hey Aries look a cafe! Come on!" "Woah! Hold on aqua"! That incident was really terrible. I sat across from Aquarius and we both ordered tea. "Say aqua do you remember when we first met"? "Hmm an ice cream parlor"? "No". "Um oh I remember. Old man's graden"! "You know chairman wouldn't like you calling him that". "Your dad is scary". I really wanted to lean over and kiss her. She drank some of her tea and started stirring it. "Hey Aries. Um about that incident. I never forgot about us". That statement caught me off guard. "In fact...I remember the day you asked out gemini". She looked at me. "Do you still love her"? "What are you talking about? We broke up"! "Aries! The day I got hit by that drunk driver I saw you. You were crying. And I was so happy that it was me you were crying for but while I died in the hospital you found her". That's right she dided. I started crying. "Listen aries...do you love gemini"? Tears ran down my face. "No". I croked out. She slammed her hands down. "Do you love her"? "No". I choked out. "Then do you love me"? Her tone died down. "Yes Aquarius! I've always loved you"! She smiled. "In truth aries I'm not actually here." "I relize that". "Apologize and I'll be with you again". "How"? "If you apologize I'll turn back time". "What do you mean I asked confused"? "You know turn back time and flashback". "But that will leave me feeling broken and sad again". I explained. "Why do you say that"? she asked. "I don't want to live a life without you. I don't want to forget you". I started crying and I hugged her. "Aquarius I love you"! "Aries..." "I don't want to relive that terrible incident"! "Aries listen...I love you". She put her hands together. Her figure began to disappear. "Please aries live a happy life". Aquarius dont leave I love you!" She mouthed something pointing to her chest. "I can't hear you! Aquarius"? I woke up in the middle of the garden. Tulips surrounded me. I sat up looked around. I saw a shadow standing over me. I gasped. Aquarius. "Excuse me sir are you all right". I shot up and hugged her. "Aquarius I love you! Please never leave me again"! "How do you know me"? "I know you don't remember but we've met here before". "We have"? I nodded. I pulled away and ran my hand through one of her pigtails. At that moment I kissed her. She was shocked but kissed me back. My secret is I wouldn't trade this moment right here for anything. My life was terrible until I met you Aquarius and that all changed. I'm glade to have a second chance with you.
Aquarius I love you!
I love you too Aries
Together forever and never apart no matter how far away we are I will keep loving you like this and I'll find the road back to your heart. I promise to never leave you alone. I'll be by your side.
That's it! Was it to emotional? I hope you like it!